www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Mickybyrne20 19-12-18 13:43

How much do you think the whole Tomb Raider franchise is worth? I reckon Square Enix could sell it for about 500M

Vaskito 19-12-18 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickybyrne20 (Post 8023041)
How much do you think the whole Tomb Raider franchise is worth? I reckon Square Enix could sell it for about 500M

Tomb Raider is one of the most important franchises owned SE. I HIGHLY doubt they would ever sell it

Soma Holiday 19-12-18 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear (Post 8022865)
That was really confusing for me too; and what's more I did it when there was an audio issue with npcs' voices :facepalm: (thankfully they fixed that...).
However....is the one Lara is looking for the traitor? Or is it the quest giver the traitor?

THIS! i have no clue!!! I wish i could go back and try to hear the names better! It ended so quick too!

Zsott 19-12-18 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soma Holiday (Post 8023076)
THIS! i have no clue!!! I wish i could go back and try to hear the names better! It ended so quick too!

What name you were missing? (I have a screenshot with the traitor's name)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8023044)
Tomb Raider is one of the most important franchises owned SE. I HIGHLY doubt they would ever sell it

This.
I'm not sure, but I doubt they have many good selling IP's besides TR...
If they are going to sell it, it is going to be because they got bankrupt...which never gonna happen.

Vaskito 19-12-18 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8023079)
This.
I'm not sure, but I doubt they have many good selling IP's besides TR...
If they are going to sell it, it is going to be because they got bankrupt...which never gonna happen.

Pretty much.

EVEN if TR stops being profitable, it's way more likely they'll just shelve it for a long time until they decide to make new games again

Soma Holiday 19-12-18 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8023079)
What name you were missing? (I have a screenshot with the traitor's name)

The name of the traitor and the name of the mission giver...was it the same person?

Zsott 19-12-18 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soma Holiday (Post 8023084)
The name of the traitor and the name of the mission giver...was it the same person?

There you go.
(No, it wasn't...The mission giver called Hakan. The traitor called Colqui.)

Soma Holiday 19-12-18 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8023100)
There you go.
(No, it wasn't...The mission giver called Hakan. The traitor called Colqui.)

Thank you!

Do you recall what happened to them each? I remember a guy in the chamber dying but we didnt kill him...and you dont return to Hakan after the mission if i remember correctly, did they both die? I'd play it again but i dont have a save game there. :(

Zsott 19-12-18 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soma Holiday (Post 8023127)
Thank you!

Do you recall what happened to them each? I remember a guy in the chamber dying but we didnt kill him...and you dont return to Hakan after the mission if i remember correctly, did they both die? I'd play it again but i dont have a save game there. :(

(Colqui died, because being a traitor is against their beliefs, even if you are part of Kukulkan.So the guards killed him because of it.
Hakan went into hiding along with the previously freed people, since he's still a rebel.
)

Soma Holiday 19-12-18 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zsott (Post 8023137)
(Colqui died, because being a traitor is against their beliefs, even if you are part of Kukulkan.So the guards killed him because of it.
Hakan went into hiding along with the previously freed people, since he's still a rebel.
)

Oh ok haha thank you! I totally misses that all it went over my head!! Now i get it...

Anyone annoyed IGN is ignoring the DLC? I mean a nintendo game could get a .55 kb update and they will release an article but literally nothing about The Pillar. I swear Shadow has gotten buried by them to have gotten such a high score...its odd.