www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

KennyC222 15-01-19 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Dwight (Post 8029342)
Any reason why I can't kill child Lara? I tried jumping her off the roof of the manor, or falling off the ledge but refuses. Must be immune to dying due to overactive daddy issues still lingering.

Also doesn't make sense that child Lara's braid was replaced with Lara's little PureHair ponytail for that "effect", let's face it, it does not look natural attached to child Lara; out of place.

i don't know as the scene is heavily scripted. If the Young Lara dies, dad gonna be very mad (he will be killed soon anyway)...Then the manor will have been sold already! core Croft family members will also be wiped out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xspacedude (Post 8029295)
Last update was Version 1.11

some screenshots I got
https://i.imgur.com/Dn2lZTy.png
https://i.imgur.com/voG32Ke.jpg

and a video, I'm not sure if you can watch videos on twitter but here it is
https://twitter.com/xSpaceDude/statu...71576845348864

Is it on PS4 version? No updates for my PC version! :(

Chamayoo 15-01-19 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Dwight (Post 8029342)
Any reason why I can't kill child Lara? I tried jumping her off the roof of the manor, or falling off the ledge but refuses. Must be immune to dying due to overactive daddy issues still lingering.

There's a sort of taboo about killing a kid, it's very rare to see it in pop culture. However I managed to do it with the moon jump crack, but even with that the camera quickly avoid the incident and the black screen is as quick as ever, just 1 sec or less.

EDIT : I totally forgot about the child death in Cozumel. :vlol: Well maybe once is enough ?

charmedangelin 15-01-19 06:14

Alright, decided to continue my DO run so I can at least play the dlc. I did pay for it, I just wish they would remove the unskippable cutscenes.

New Dwight 15-01-19 06:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8029372)
There's a sort of taboo about killing a kid, it's very rare to see it in pop culture. However I managed to do it with the moon jump crack, but even with that the camera quickly avoid the incident and the black screen is as quick as ever, just 1 sec or less.

EDIT : I totally forgot about the child death in Cozumel. :vlol: Well maybe once is enough ?

While young Lara maybe 5+ years then this Lara, still, we had no problems breaking her neck off ledges.
This 'child' Lara is grown anyways she be thinking, saying '****' on her way down the manor like any rebellious child.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KennyC222 (Post 8029343)
i don't know as the scene is heavily scripted. If the Young Lara dies, dad gonna be very mad (he will be killed soon anyway)...Then the manor will have been sold already! core Croft family members will also be wiped out!

Is it on PS4 version? No updates for my PC version! :(

well tried to pull a last revelation on us in the ending; so this should've been down sooner. Lara gets killed off, resurrected and restarted again.
It's a vicious cycle.

KennyC222 15-01-19 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8029372)

You manage to get Young Lara killed! Show me how and where? (Sorry Young Lara, you may be killed for Scientific Purposes and you still be resurrected)

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Dwight (Post 8029377)
While young Lara maybe 5+ years then this Lara, still, we had no problems breaking her neck off ledges.
This 'child' Lara is grown anyways she be thinking, saying '****' on her way down the manor like any rebellious child.

well tried to pull a last revelation on us in the ending; so this should've been down sooner. Lara gets killed off, resurrected and restarted again.
It's a vicious cycle.

Lol! I want to know how young Lara feels when she dies pre-maturely :)

New Dwight 15-01-19 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KennyC222 (Post 8029386)
Lol! I want to know how young Lara feels when she dies pre-maturely :)

A sense of longing, for her it was Lara Croft who wished freed from underneath her bosom.

Vaskito 15-01-19 10:14

For anyone interested, the TR franchise is discounted on Steam right now.

SOTTRs both versions are back on the top selling list, along with ROTTR - my baby is still giving them some profit two years later

KennyC222 15-01-19 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8029411)
For anyone interested, the TR franchise is discounted on Steam right now.

SOTTRs both versions are back on the top selling list, along with ROTTR - my baby is still giving them some profit two years later

hm! I feel so regretted why I bought this game so early! :( Discount occurs anytime, not just confined in special seasons!

Emix 15-01-19 11:48

I couldn't wait so i finished The Forge.:p
I liked it a lot. Tomb was very good and very big. Story was also interesting.

Only thing that bothered me is how low budget cutscenes and animations look in the DLC. I wish it was done better. Btw. there are no challenges in the DLC is that right? Just tomb and something like side-mission, that you can't really miss?

Lyle Croft 15-01-19 16:23

Trying to complete my first playthrough atm.

Let's hope my blood doesn't boil too much.
--
It's been boiling since Lara should have reached with her grapple hook but she didn't. when climbing up.
And let's hope she doesn't be slow to get up. And i really hate slow mo sections when climbing up. ugh.

Something about the camera tumbles my rocks!
---
The controls feel so clunky to me. Something about havingn to do a combo to heal while being in combat.

This game is very classicesque, leaving me to hate this game and leave it alone for months lol.
---
Ugh the combat is so hard. :( i really wish i didn't do DO first try.