www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

WWETombRaider 14-06-18 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 7906356)
Daniel mentioned piranhas in one E3 interview. I'm getting strong TR3 vibe.

Honestly, everything about Shadow is giving me TR3 throwbacks, and I'm loving it. It's like they knew the fandom holds TR3 dear to its heart and took heavy inspiration from it.

2001LC20 14-06-18 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess_Paige (Post 7906580)
Other people on the forum said that so that’s what I was going on. Either way I highly doubt they’re going to leave it like that, they still have a couple months to smooth things out :)

Well... Idk! I think someone should do a research so we can find out.

Laughing Trendy is not coming anymore! Wonder what happened

BlackIsle 14-06-18 14:56

Can someone link directly to the tsunami footage? I can't seem to find it.

iWANEX 14-06-18 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackIsle (Post 7906599)
Can someone link directly to the tsunami footage? I can't seem to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJy....be&t=6h44m33s

BlackIsle 14-06-18 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7906601)

Great. Thank you.

klona 14-06-18 15:51

I just learned that the lost city of paititi will be present in sottr.
Planned to have it in one of my future TRLE levels months ago. Oh great... :vlol:

johnanonymouz 14-06-18 16:30

ugh i see so many people repeating things they read to just sound edgy even though they're not true! i suddenly see everywhere that lara in shadow looks very different from lara in rise and 2013..........she literally looks the same as rise!

just*raidin*tomb 14-06-18 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7906583)
Honestly, everything about Shadow is giving me TR3 throwbacks, and I'm loving it. It's like they knew the fandom holds TR3 dear to its heart and took heavy inspiration from it.

Yes and with a little bit of AOD and Legend to boot.

NoahCrofRaider 14-06-18 16:48

I get more Underworld vibes from Shadow surprisingly. Probably due to the setting of the game being in Southern Mexico.

just*raidin*tomb 14-06-18 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider (Post 7906699)
I get more Underworld vibes from Shadow surprisingly. Probably due to the setting of the game being in Southern Mexico.

Oh yes! That too!


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.