www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Create a Classic Competition 2019 (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223038)

ultraXgiotr99 14-11-19 20:05

Finish Russian Base

https://i.imgur.com/fsgrR6L.jpg

try to use 0 medikit but I fail with the jump fire with bike in the second level :D
Dinne this your first level is very interesting, I like hard challenge with a lot of enemies this is one of the best I have seen :D
Maybe someone will succeed in 0 medikit challenge...I use only a small one :D
Great second secret and great game:jmp:

marla_biggs 14-11-19 20:42

I had a good time with Legacy of the Scion (1hr27, 2/4 secrets). The platforming was excellent.

dcw123 15-11-19 16:27

Anyone else having issues with LoreRaiders Puna's Revenge?
Crashes whenever Lara fires her guns and I dunno why...

I don't want to vote if it means I can't play everyones levels - thats not fair on others..
And I'll miss out on playing this awesome level - watching it on YT isn't gonna cut it for me, wanna experience it for myself

Craig Michaels 16-11-19 02:30

Halfway done! 9 levels down, 9 to go.

Teone 16-11-19 13:29

Played 14 levels until now, and I feel in a trouble because I really don't know who vote for. :admles: There are much more than 5 levels which deserve to be ranked.
Anyway I no longer post single statistics. I'll post a panoramic collage like the one by JMN when finished.

bekim 16-11-19 14:35

Ive only played Hostile Waters and damn, everything feels organic and well done. It really felt like a classic and I didnt want it to end. The tiny cutscenes is what gave it. It really felt like a proper narrative :jmp:

You have set the bar high for yourself now :tea: :hug: @SrDaniel

Craig Michaels 17-11-19 03:57

I'm having trouble playing Legacy of the Scion.

When I launch the game, the window it appears in is tiny and vertical (less than an inch high and a fraction of an inch wide in the upper left hand of my screen).

I've never experienced this before: is this a known bug?

croftyboy 17-11-19 06:19

@Craig Michaels

I don't know how common this is but I've had the same problem with other TRLE's in the past. Maybe you can try chaging the resolution from the setup settings. I believe it says "press ctrl key for setup" when you launch the game. Quickly press ctrl when that appears, then you can change the resolution.

Craig Michaels 17-11-19 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by croftyboy (Post 8152570)
@Craig Michaels

I don't know how common this is but I've had the same problem with other TRLE's in the past. Maybe you can try chaging the resolution from the setup settings. I believe it says "press ctrl key for setup" when you launch the game. Quickly press ctrl when that appears, then you can change the resolution.

Thanks! That worked!

By the way, I enjoyed playing Green Adventure, and think the first wide open area was really pretty.

croftyboy 17-11-19 07:59

Thank you. For some reason I am not really good at building closed off/claustrophobic spaces like the Jungle of TR3(especially the second level of the game).
At the beginning I tried making the jungle very limited, dark and claustrophobic. But I didn't like how it looked and went with my inner voice, making it lighted, wide and somewhat explorable.

Thankfully I got very little amount of harsh comments, I am not a professional level builder and some of the other participants are very very good at TRLE. Some people forgot that and judged as if I am equally talented. And some people, even if they didn't like the overall game, gave credits to the aspects they've liked. So it is generally liked. Most of the people who reviewed on TRLE.net see me as a promising builder for my future works. So who knows, maybe I can continue making levels sometime.