www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Create a Classic Competition 2019 (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=223038)

DJ Full 04-07-19 16:30

I think I'm gonna roll back to TREP with this...
That's at least a trace of hope they won't stream it stretched...

AgentXP 04-07-19 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 8106805)
I'd like to join!

I wanna build a young Lara level based on TR5 Ireland but I was wondering if making a new weapon is against the rules? Specifically turning the slingshot Lara used in Gallows Tree into a usable weapon.

I think that should be fine :)

Awesome screens peeps! :jmp:

Teone 04-07-19 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titak (Post 8106768)
Welcome to this forum, Teone. :wve:

Thank you Titia :wve:
Now I'm on Aspidetr, on Trle and here.
I'm tempted to study german and subscribe LLB but maybe in another life. :rolleyes:

Titak 04-07-19 17:22

^
Same here. :D
People over at LLB do know English, so I think it would be fine if you would write in English there. :ponder:

Baslakor 04-07-19 22:54

Try Duolingo! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 8106805)
I'd like to join!

I wanna build a young Lara level based on TR5 Ireland but I was wondering if making a new weapon is against the rules? Specifically turning the slingshot Lara used in Gallows Tree into a usable weapon.

Should not be a problem. Rules says you can have 12 custom objects, as long as they fit the theme/vibe of the classic level. Slingshot would definitely fall in that category!

matrix54 04-07-19 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces (Post 8106761)
Can we have Duel Arena 2?

It wasn't incredibly well received the first time, so if I enter again, I'll refrain from doing it again. :vlol:

Edit: I did a lighting test (since I haven't used the editor in several month), so if I do end up making something, it'll probably look a lot like this. :jmp:

https://i.postimg.cc/fb0wNjmT/idontknowwhatthisis.png

tombraiderxii 05-07-19 05:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrix54 (Post 8106927)
It wasn't incredibly well received the first time, so if I enter again, I'll refrain from doing it again. :vlol:

Edit: I did a lighting test (since I haven't used the editor in several month), so if I do end up making something, it'll probably look a lot like this. :jmp:

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/fb0wNjmT/idontknowwhatthisis.png[img]

ooh nice! :D

It's funny you mention that, because I started my entry today as well.
You can probably tell what this is supposed to be :D

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...026&height=578

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...026&height=578

https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...026&height=578

matrix54 05-07-19 06:01

Well, darn. :vlol:

Edit:

There are always alternatives!
https://i.postimg.cc/fTygQjg0/deepsea-test.png

AgentXP 05-07-19 16:26

Both are looking awesome :tmb: Also, it's perfectly fine for 2 levels to have the same theme or textures if people want. They can still look VERY different when used by different builders, as BtB has proved many times. :)

Dustie 05-07-19 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Full (Post 8106807)
I think I'm gonna roll back to TREP with this...
That's at least a trace of hope they won't stream it stretched...

Because of the widescreen?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.