www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Hyper_Crazy 17-02-07 16:41

For me I think Final Fantasy has gone down hill since X and X-2, now I am just not excited in Final Fantasy no more, well untill they make a remake of FFVII on the PS3 (if they do make a remake)

Yuna´s Wish 17-02-07 16:42

I love FF...but time led me to realize there were better games. And the only thing that has always (and will always) kept me excited is Tomb Raider.

EDIT: My last words are taboo in a thread like this :D

Megalith 17-02-07 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1583019)
So...what are you waiting for? Go and get it!:D You´ll not regret it...until you finish the game and realize about a few tiny details...:)

Tuesday morning!:jmp:
(there's a holiday here on Monday):(

Yuna´s Wish 17-02-07 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megalith (Post 1583050)
Tuesday morning!:jmp:
(there's a holiday here on Monday):(

:p Just a few days anyway :D At least it´ll keep you entertained until Anniversary´s release. I´ve been playing FFVIII, but it´s already finished, and I left Okami without finishing, so I guess that Okami will keep me busy for a little while.

Hyper_Crazy 17-02-07 16:49

I am currently playing FFIX, on disk 3, all I have got to do is go the 4 shrines (Fire,Wind,Water and Earth), and then go to Terra.

Yuna´s Wish 17-02-07 16:51

You´re almost there. Remember to visit Daguerreo and buy some strong weapons (sometimes you can find some weapons with abilities you did not get to learn before...and you may never get them later, so now is the time) :)

Megalith 17-02-07 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1583058)
:p Just a few days anyway :D At least it´ll keep you entertained until Anniversary´s release. I´ve been playing FFVIII, but it´s already finished, and I left Okami without finishing, so I guess that Okami will keep me busy for a little while.

Yeah,i know what you mean.I will also leave Dragon Quest VIII unfinished...

Hyper_Crazy 17-02-07 16:53

I already knew that, but thanks anyway :)
Anyway my current party is Zidane, Dagger/Garnet, Vivi and Steiner, but I want to use Beatrix :D

Psyched 17-02-07 17:06

A call for HAX.

RAID 18-02-07 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1582882)
Suppose it's true.. They already reviewed it in a local game show here (they only review games that have been released for public) :jmp:

Did you get it Micki?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megalith (Post 1582958)
Yes,i couldn't believe it either!
But it has happened before,TRL was out here in Greece earlier than the UK release.And other games too...
I don't know how this is happening but i'm not complaining!:)

looool and you shouldn't :p

Sadly, here games arrive like 2 weeks after the UK, so I have no choice but to wait for my order from play.com. It's the soonest that I can get it. :( We're talking like 27-28th February.