www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

larafan25 08-03-10 00:23

I AM super excited for this game!!!

I need to take money out of the bank to get it....cannot wait:D

Immortalis08 08-03-10 02:36

Its official! I just got the text notification from Gamestop to pick up my order at midnight tomorrow! :D I can't believe this day is almost here!

Jack Croft 08-03-10 07:54

1 (I) Day till Final Fantasy XIII

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...USA_boxart.jpg

Square
1987
NES/PS1/iPhone/GBA/PSP

Less than 24 hours a new Final Fantasy will be born.

tidusffxwakka 08-03-10 08:16

mine arrives today at lunch...im going crazyyyyyyyy

Jack Croft 08-03-10 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusffxwakka (Post 4428325)
mine arrives today at lunch...im going crazyyyyyyyy

:jmp:

Mine might come today, well hopefully. :)

Still waiting for my guide to be dispatched I'm going crazy! :hea:

Rivendell 08-03-10 08:47

If I see this game in store tomorrow... I'd best hope it's a few quid more than I have on me, because I don't know if I'd actually be able to resist buying it on release day after the last few vids I've seen.

.. But I don't want to! I want to make a stand, damnit!

Jack Croft 08-03-10 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 4428349)
If I see this game in store tomorrow... I'd best hope it's a few quid more than I have on me, because I don't know if I'd actually be able to resist buying it on release day after the last few vids I've seen.

.. But I don't want to! I want to make a stand, damnit!

You cannot resist a FF I know I couldnt. :ton:

Theres just something so enticing about a Final Fantasy..... :p

Rivendell 08-03-10 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Croft (Post 4428350)
Theres just something so enticing about a Final Fantasy..... :p

Yeah, notably that it just looks so bloody beautiful, damn them!
I blame that International Trailer. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have wanted it as much as I do, nor make me resent my own wanting to wait.

Reggie 08-03-10 08:52

I love how the notable majority have given in, skeptical or not. :p

Jack Croft 08-03-10 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 4428351)
Yeah, notably that it just looks so bloody beautiful, damn them!
I blame that International Trailer. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have wanted it as much as I do, nor make me resent my own wanting to wait.

Absolutely that International Trailer was phenemonal made me interested and become obssessive over it.

I just cant wait to see the start menu and the opening cutscene, seeing the logo for the 1st time in HD will make me so happy. :p

As I've said before I'm limiting myself to Chapter 1/2 of FF13 until I get the guide. :jmp:


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.