www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 13:01

I found all the bosses quite easy, the second one *SPOILER* does have a lot of health, about 100000, but its really easy.

MiCkiZ88 04-04-07 13:11

TRfan18: wow is all I can say :eek: How much damage do your characters inflict? Or are there still some Fiends that kill you pretty quickly no matter if you're levelled up at 99?

@HC: Yikes.. I just better get some Phoenix downs and Curaja Magic for everyone. And some better armour.. my current ones suck. Well one is good that Vaan has equipped. His Hp is 3190 something..

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 13:13

*MAJOR SPOLIERS* Well the first boss is that statue, he is very easy, then there is some other boss, thats the one with the high HP, and after this theres a third boss, which is, your next Esper! *END SPOILERS*

Thorir 04-04-07 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1701391)
@Thorir: Congrats :tmb: How long have you been playing?

Hmmm, I can´t remember. Either 104 hours or 108 hours... :) Been doing most of the sidequests.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 (Post 1701392)
Is there any other way to get the Genji Armour? I've already beaten Gilgamesh and didn't use Steal on him. ARGH! How was I supposed to know that without a walkthrough?!:hea:

Nope, you can only steal it from him. If you haven´t got a earlier gamesave before you kill him... Start a new game. :ton:

Luckily I stole all his Genji equipment! :D

Forwen 04-04-07 14:49

(Un)holy Yevon, FFXII is lying before me right now... Not yet even unpacked. I like to delay that moment...

Gloriosa 04-04-07 15:01

I did exactly the same thing Forwen. I bought it on the day it was released, then left it for two and a half weeks before I actually played it. I think it was a mixture of not wanting to ‘ruin’ the game by playing it (you know what I mean!), and being afraid I wouldn’t like it because of the new combat system, and gambit and licence stuff.
That, and having other things to do :p

When I did play it, it took a while to get used to (especially controlling the camera because I’m used to moving it the other way), but I got used to it in the end, and really enjoy it now. I haven’t finished it yet, that’s something else I’m trying to delay for as long as possible.

And if people criticise you for not playing it immediately, don’t listen to them. Just start it when you feel you want to.

TR FAN 18 04-04-07 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1701415)
TRfan18: wow is all I can say :eek: How much damage do your characters inflict? Or are there still some Fiends that kill you pretty quickly no matter if you're levelled up at 99?

Yep, they do lots of damage. 6000 - 9999, and as 2 of my characters have Holy weapons they can do 9999 on Dark enemies.
There are still a few enemies that are really annoying. Necrofiend, Abysteel and Etém are just some of them. Etém is the most annoying, he has 36,000 HP, can cause instant death and keeps using Annul which DRAINS ALL MP!!:hea:

BTW, I do have an earlier save but it's all the way back at Draklor Laboratory and Vaan, Basch and Ashe are at LV 37. So, I'm not doing that. I'll look for other armour. Anyone know how to get the Grand Armour and Grand Helm?

I've also got Balthier, Fran and Penelo at LV 40. They were about LV 15-19 just this morning!

Trigger_happy 04-04-07 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 (Post 1702453)
I've also got Balthier, Fran and Penelo at LV 40. They were about LV 15-19 just this morning!

Oh god, that must have taken you hours! I'm at Giza plains when its raining and it takes me forever to level up.

Hyper_Crazy 04-04-07 21:32

Maybe I should just train 3 members of my party for now. XD

Phlip 04-04-07 21:38

Why in the one of the first final fantasys could you actually give your enemies health?