www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

MiCkiZ88 19-04-07 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtkilla (Post 1744216)
Well, it looks like FFX25fsns1III isn't exclusive to the PS3. :D haha

http://www.ps3center.net/story-394.html

So? Final Fantasy in general hasn't been an exclusive for playstation.. only few titles have been (IX, X, X-2 & XII) I don't get what's the huge deal about it.. one version of the XIII is already coming to mobile.

@Forwen. The Advent Children Complete is supposed to have a much thicker plot. But personally I don't see what's do bad about the original advent children plot.

Legend of Lara 19-04-07 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggie (Post 1744261)
I'm not sure whether to be disappointed or not. I just hope that FFXIII still makes the most out of both systems and doesn't go middle of the road.

I know I am! The PS3 can handle games 4 times bigger than the 360. So FFXIII should have been absolutely massive. Like San Andread times 5000... but it won't, now that it's coming to the 360 and then Square will have to dump it down so it'll fit on the 360's puny HD-DVD drive instead of the PS3's huge BD drive. 360 owners lose nothing, PS3 owners get a smaller gmae. Justice? No! Bad Square Enix! BAAD SQUARE ENIX! :mad:

CitanMK 19-04-07 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1744274)
So? Final Fantasy in general hasn't been an exclusive for playstation.. only few titles have been (IX, X, X-2 & XII) I don't get what's the huge deal about it.. one version of the XIII is already coming to mobile.

@Forwen. The Advent Children Complete is supposed to have a much thicker plot. But personally I don't see what's do bad about the original advent children plot.

Yeap, but the big ones were "Sony Exclusive" (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and FFXII).

Legend of Lara 19-04-07 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CitanMK (Post 1744308)
Yeap, but the big ones were "Sony Exclusive" (FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX and FFXII).

Not really. FFVII and FFVIII were also released on the PC. The others were Sony exclusives though.

gtkilla 19-04-07 18:45

I really don't give a rats ass about Final Fantasy, I just felt like posting it.

CitanMK 19-04-07 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1744339)
Not really. FFVII and FFVIII were also released on the PC. The others were Sony exclusives though.

Oops, i was talking exclusively about consoles.

Legend of Lara 19-04-07 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtkilla (Post 1744342)
I really don't give a rats ass about Final Fantasy, I just felt like posting it.

Well, this thread is for those interested in Final Fantasy. Posting "GTA is pointless" in a GTA thread would be... unappreciated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CitanMK (Post 1744344)
Oops, i was talking exclusively about consoles.

Eh, not much of a difference.

__
Seven (main, not spin-off/side story/sequel) FF games have been released on more than one system.

I: Famicom, PSone, PSP
II: Famicom, PSone, PSP
III: (S?) Famicom, PSone, PSP, DS
IV: S Famicom, PSone, PSP
V: S Famicom, PSone, PSP
VI: S Famicom, PSone, PSP
XI: PS2, PC, 360

Why am I posting this? I don't know. :p

gtkilla 19-04-07 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1744359)
Well, this thread is for those interested in Final Fantasy. Posting "GTA is pointless" in a GTA thread would be... unappreciated.

You think that FFwhatever not being exclusive to the PS3 is pointless?

CitanMK 19-04-07 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1744359)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CitanMK (Post 1744344)
Oops, i was talking exclusively about consoles.

Eh, not much of a difference.

__
Seven (main, not spin-off/side story/sequel) FF games have been released on more than one system.

I: Famicom, PSone, PSP
II: Famicom, PSone, PSP
III: (S?) Famicom, PSone, PSP, DS
IV: S Famicom, PSone, PSP
V: S Famicom, PSone, PSP
VI: S Famicom, PSone, PSP
XI: PS2, PC, 360

Why am I posting this? I don't know. :p

Lol, how sony could have FFI~VI as "exclusive games" if there's no Playstation before FFVII? :p

Since the Playstation generation started all main FF games are sony exclusives until now (i don't count FFXI because it's a online game, a completely different direction).

This site (ps3center.net) is reliable?

TR FAN 18 19-04-07 20:05

FF11 never got released on PS2 here in the UK. It was only on 360 & PC here. I don't really want it either as it's just a pointless online game that you have to PAY to play.
I haven't played any FF12 for some time now as I'm currently busy with Kingdom Hearts 2. ARGH! SEPHIROTH!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.