www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Yuna´s Wish 14-02-07 21:58

Currently playing FFVIII. Planning on getting Bahamut, Eden and Doomtrain now. Then, Ultimecia´s Castle! :D I love this game...

My thoughts:

Best Plot/Story: FFX
Best Ending ever: FFX
Worst Ending ever: FFXII
Best gameplay: FFXII
Best and most used Summons: FFVIII
Best Love Story: FFX
Best Character: Yuna
Worst Character: Irvine Kinneas (he kind of forgot his personality at home when the game was made)
Perfect Couple: Squall and Rinoa

:)

Yes, random thoughts, but I like them :P

Hyper_Crazy 14-02-07 22:01

I think the best love story was Squall and Rinoa.

Rivendell 14-02-07 22:04

I think the best love story was Zidane and Garnet :D That final clip is just so touching!

Forwen 14-02-07 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1576272)
Worst Character: Irvine Kinneas (he kind of forgot his personality at home when the game was made)

I say he's got some, but true, I wouldn't call him a deep character.

Uh oh, do I smell potential FFXII spoilers coming up?

Yuna´s Wish 14-02-07 22:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy (Post 1576277)
I think the best love story was Squall and Rinoa.

I thought so too...I remembered it so amazing...but after replaying FFVIII (these days, I´m on disc 3, after the Ragnarok and before the Lunatic Pandora events with Raijin, Fujin and Seifer) I got to the conclusion that he is the weirdest guy ever. I remembered the Ragnarok moment between them really romantic...but he was quite cold all the time (not Alllll the time, but most of the time). I was disappointed.
Tidus and Yuna´s love is full of wishes, promises for a better life, hopes for the future, a charming song (Suteki da ne), tears, dramatic moments (ending, lake Macalania, Al Bhed site -when he understands she is to die when summoning the Final Aeon-). I love everything about their relationship and would have been the hapiest person with a FFX-3!:p

Yuna´s Wish 14-02-07 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forwen (Post 1576297)
Uh oh, do I smell potential FFXII spoilers coming up?

No, don´t worry, I won´t say anything that might spoil you any detail :D I was just criticizing the ending.

Hyper_Crazy 14-02-07 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1576301)
I thought so too...I remembered it so amazing...but after replaying FFVIII (these days, I´m on disc 3, after the Ragnarok and before the Lunatic Pandora events with Raijin, Fujin and Seifer) I got to the conclusion that he is the weirdest guy ever. I remembered the Ragnarok moment between them really romantic...but he was quite cold all the time (not Alllll the time, but most of the time). I was disappointed.
Tidus and Yuna´s love is full of wishes, promises for a better life, hopes for the future, a charming song (Suteki da ne), tears, dramatic moments (ending, lake Macalania, Al Bhed site -when he understands she is to die when summoning the Final Aeon-). I love everything about their relationship and would have been the hapiest person with a FFX-3!:p

Well Squall can be cold hearted some, well near enough all the time, but at the end of disk 2 where Rinoa is possessed by the Sorceress (Ultimitia) he shows more emotions, mainly to do with Rinoa. At when they are in the Ragnarok in Space there was a real romantic scene, and when he rescues her from the Sorceress Memorial place (I can't remember the name). Actually I am not sure which was a better Love Story, thanks Yuna's Wish lol.

Legend of Lara 14-02-07 22:13

What kind of "bad" was XII's ending? Disappointing? Shocking? Cheesy? Confusing?

Yuna´s Wish 14-02-07 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyper_Crazy (Post 1576316)
Actually I am not sure which was a better Love Story, thanks Yuna's Wish lol.

You´re welcome! :D I´m sure Squall can be cold hearted (REALLY) some times...but he´s quite a different person when he carries her to Esthar, while she´s sleeping, and when he is so desperate to save her when she is floating nowhere in space. I still wonder how did Rinoa resist so much time hanging in Balamb Garden´s ledge while waiting to be rescued :p However, I love the game!

Mad Tony 14-02-07 22:19

Who here thought Black Waltz No.3 was just awesome? :D
Reminds me of Natla a little bit.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.