www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Rivendell 04-03-07 08:25

I find myself only playing a couple of hours at a time Mix, then feel like I should be doing something else and turn it off :o

But 8 quickenings?! :yik :yik: :yik: Whowza! I'll be off inside the tomb soon, hopefully it'll make a nice change from all that sand!

RAID 04-03-07 08:26

It IS a great change from the sands ;).

To me it felt like raiding a tomb in you know what ;)

How do I use THE Esper's Attack? So far Belias only used Painflare, and when he runs out of spheres, he vanishes...

Rivendell 04-03-07 11:13

Sodding Demon Wall. Couldn't do him, so I checked the guide which said to turn out flames around him to make him stop - but there's no option to interact with any bloody flames!! Argh! :mad:

Thorir 04-03-07 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 1621103)
But 8 quickenings?! :yik :yik: :yik: Whowza! I'll be off inside the tomb soon, hopefully it'll make a nice change from all that sand!

So far, my record is 17. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAID (Post 1621105)
How do I use THE Esper's Attack? So far Belias only used Painflare, and when he runs out of spheres, he vanishes...

You have no control over the Espers. You just summon them, then they attack and charge up to their main attack. They arenīt really that good...

Rivendell 04-03-07 12:27

*Bursts into tears of frustration*

I just had my best go against him, I so thought I'd won..

I had this much of his HP to knock off before he squashed me :(

|--|................................................. .......................................|

I had chain of 7 quickenings which knocked off 9k then another really good chain that knocked off 8K, and I whacked crap out of him until he cast sleep on my main guy then SQUASH.

Reggie 04-03-07 12:42

You're all way ahead of me now! I guess being so busy with other things has held me up. And the fact that I've gotten sidetracked with battling in the westersand, exploring and taking part in hunts. All 4 of my characters are at level 11 and we've just arrived in the place that is surrounded by mist (I've forgotten its name.).

RAID 04-03-07 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorir (Post 1621507)
You have no control over the Espers. You just summon them, then they attack and charge up to their main attack. They aren´t really that good...

Yeah...

LMFAO. I just got Penelo's second Quickening...Evanescence :yah:

First Yuna's Wand: Nirvana
Now Penelo's: Evanescence

Next: Metallica.

Thorir 04-03-07 13:10

I hate to say it Rivendell, but if you thought the Demon Wall is difficult, I´m afraid the next boss will make you cry. :D

I think I beat the Demon Wall on my second try, but the next boss killed me so bad, I went out to level up for five hours...

I have all the quickenings, so chaining them is pretty easy now. :D

Rivendell 04-03-07 13:28

Gah thanks Thorir, I can't wait.. :pi:

Thorir 04-03-07 13:30

You´re very welcome. :D