www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Aphrodite22 20-12-08 23:00

is it true that FFVersus gameplay will be similar to Kingdom Hearts ?? :D:D hope it is

Tomb Raider 5194 20-12-08 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrodite22 (Post 3326742)
is it true that FFVersus gameplay will be similar to Kingdom Hearts ?? :D:D hope it is

Yeah I heard something about it being like KH's gameplay. Plus part of the development team behind it, were the division that worked on KH.

PureSilence 21-12-08 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aphrodite22 (Post 3326742)

Thats going to be sweet if it is. :D

I can't wait for Dissidia on the PSP what I have seen it looks rather awesome. ^____________^

Immortalis08 21-12-08 10:18

I am looking forward to using Ultimecia in Dissidia! :D Oh her and her sorceress powers. *dreams*

PureSilence 21-12-08 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortalis08 (Post 3327674)
I am looking forward to using Ultimecia in Dissidia! :D Oh her and her sorceress powers. *dreams*

That is going to be awesome!
I can't wait to use Sephiroth, I know this game is going to be better than there last fighting game for the Ps1.
Energize I think it was called. That was such a bad game. :vlol:

Immortalis08 21-12-08 10:23

Haha yeah um I can never spell it right. Um I think it was Ehrgeiz??? :o Something like that. It was the same name as Zell's ultimate weapon in VIII. BTW, when does Dissidia come out? I have not kept tabs on it as of late.

PureSilence 21-12-08 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortalis08 (Post 3327682)
Haha yeah um I can never spell it right. Um I think it was Ehrgeiz??? :o Something like that. It was the same name as Zell's ultimate weapon in VIII. BTW, when does Dissidia come out? I have not kept tabs on it as of late.

Hopefully 09 sometime.
Though it's bound to be pushed back, square always does that to there games. :hea:

RAID 21-12-08 10:27

Does anybody know when Dissidia Final Fantasy will be out?

It's PSP exclusive, right?

Last question...Is it an RPG game, or more of a fighting game?

Immortalis08 21-12-08 10:29

As I recall it is more of a fighting game and probably PSP exclusive.

@PS: I wouldn't doubt it would be pushed back but I would rather it be pushed back and have a quality game. :tmb:

RAID 21-12-08 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureSilence (Post 3327691)
Though it's bound to be pushed back, square always does that to there games.

And they always have the most polished, successful, and bugless games. I think even more than Capcom, though they're still my favourite developer.