www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

igonge 05-03-10 19:33

LMAO from the gamespot review.

Quote:

these are winning characters that are easy to relate to, providing a haven of comfort and familiarity in a beautiful but unusual world. That exception is Vanille, an incessantly irritating waif whose superbubbly voice and high-pitched monosyllabic chirps exceed tolerable limits, even in a genre known for squeaky, bright-eyed heroines
:vlol:

trlestew 05-03-10 19:35

I have to agree with that.
I wanted to die when I heard her voice.

Flyin11 05-03-10 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by trXD (Post 4420179)
Meh, your actually kind of right. But people have really pulled it out of proportion, the game still looks better than fine.

Besides the ps3 has always had better graphics than 360, so whats the huge shock? (not directly referring to you LoL)

I myself have always thought they were both the same in graphics...It just always came down to the gamers preferences on what games they wanted to play and what system to play them on. I think the interesting part will be to see if the 360 version has any bugs or glitches that the PS3 doesn't...being as it's ported and all.

Tomb Raider Underworld was full of bugs for the PS3 but then again it was as well for the 360 but TRU was ported on the PS3.

trXD 05-03-10 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyin11 (Post 4420213)
I myself have always thought they were both the same in graphics...It just always came down to the gamers preferences on what games they wanted to play and what system to play them on. I think the interesting part will be to see if the 360 version has any bugs or glitches that the PS3 doesn't...being as it's ported and all.

Tomb Raider Underworld was full of bugs for the PS3 but then again it was as well for the 360 but TRU was ported on the PS3.

A PS3 can hold far more polygons and much higher resolutions than the 360 can, also it has MUCH more space. So yeah its kind of hard to argue against, i don't even own one so im not going all fanboy on you:p

*laralover* 05-03-10 19:41

Whats with all the Vanille hate!? :mad: shes easily the best character in the whole game...for reasons i shall not state :p I guese the voice is a bit unusual. O yeah i dont care about graphics but i like good sound quality in my game enough said :p

trXD 05-03-10 19:45

Page 999!:D

Trfansince1996 05-03-10 19:47

Page 1000 :P. And i disagree with Vanille being the best char in the game. That goes to ligthning/fang.

Fast edit- NOOO!!! I didnt make it to 1000.

igonge 05-03-10 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by *laralover* (Post 4420235)
Whats with all the Vanille hate!? :mad: shes easily the best character in the whole game...for reasons i shall not state :p I guese the voice is a bit unusual. O yeah i dont care about graphics but i like good sound quality in my game enough said :p

I dunno... I like Fang :whi:

Flyin11 05-03-10 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by trXD (Post 4420228)
A PS3 can hold far more polygons and much higher resolutions than the 360 can, also it has MUCH more space. So yeah its kind of hard to argue against, i don't even own one so im not going all fanboy on you:p

Nah...np...Yeah, I know the PS3 is a bit more powerful but I just have always believed it comes down to personal preference ;) I'm no fanboy either...I have my reasons for having the system I do and the games :p

Legend of Lara 05-03-10 19:51

OMG it's reaching page 1000! :eek:

(on the default forum setting)


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:09.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.