Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Legends 21-09-18 16:17

[QUOTE=Princess_Paige;7985481]Just look up Camilla Luddington Californication on YT, click on the video with her in the spa pool with the bald guy.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=#003F7E][I]I... see what you mean. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

2001LC20 21-09-18 16:24

Okay! I tought this was a family friendly forum so let's stop it RIGHT NOW. :D i wonder would she ever want to play a role like that again tho...

Anyway!

Samz 21-09-18 16:25

[QUOTE=2001LC20;7985557]Okay! I tought this was a family friendly forum so let's stop it RIGHT NOW. :D i wonder would she ever want to play a role like that again tho...

Anyway![/QUOTE]

Family Friendly!

[youtube]T71xlEAidnk[/youtube]

2001LC20 21-09-18 16:30

^it's like how Ryan Reynolds says that Deadpool is a family friendly film. I THINK IT IS JUST LIKE THE NEW ERA!!! :p

Emix 21-09-18 16:32

I just finished [COLOR="White"]Croft Manor[/COLOR] part and OMG it was really good!
It gave me Life is Strange vibes so much. But it was really sad. I am still shook.

laracroftswest 21-09-18 16:49

[QUOTE=Emix;7985567]I just finished [COLOR="White"]text[/COLOR] part and OMG it was really good!
It gave me Life is Strange vibes so much. But it was really sad. I am still shook.[/QUOTE]

It's nice! There are a few more bits where you see stuff like that (that you don't play) that are really bittersweet.

iWANEX 21-09-18 16:53

[QUOTE=Blackmoor;7985514]One of the things I really find cute in Shadow is having to pick up beetles / spiders for stuff.

It's a small idea that I think is a great touch.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one! I love the sound the make when I grab them!

Linoshi Croft 21-09-18 17:22

Does anyone else feel like reboot Lara is just as Teflon as classic Lara? I mean, they criticised classic Lara of essentially being bullet proof and brushing everything off like it was nothing. Then with reboot Lara, they have her getting hurt... To make us care. However she got hurt so much it ended up having no impact, it became normal and I knew she would be fine. So, in turn she became equally as Teflon as classic Lara. :ponder:

johnanonymouz 21-09-18 17:25

[QUOTE=Linoshi Croft;7985665]Does anyone else feel like reboot Lara is just as Teflon as classic Lara? I mean, they criticised classic Lara of essentially being bullet proof and brushing everything off like it was nothing. Then with reboot Lara, they have her getting hurt... To make us care. However she got hurt so much it ended up having no impact, it became normal and I knew she would be fine. So, in turn she became equally as Teflon as classic Lara. :ponder:[/QUOTE]

we love parallels :p :p :p

Yeauxleaux 21-09-18 17:25

[QUOTE=Linoshi Croft;7985665]Does anyone else feel like reboot Lara is just as Teflon as classic Lara? I mean, they criticised classic Lara of essentially being bullet proof and brushing everything off like it was nothing. Then with reboot Lara, they have her getting hurt... To make us care. However she got hurt so much it ended up having no impact, it became normal and I knew she would be fine. So, in turn she became equally as Teflon as classic Lara.[/QUOTE][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]I guess they say it about classic/LAU Lara since she was so good/lucky at everything she never *canon* got hurt (I'd like to think some skill was involved...). In-game though? I don't think there's many games, certainly non recent anyway, where it's quite that easy to get killed.

Then with Reboot Lara it's reversed. She gets injuries that would kill anyone in real life and survives, but then in-game she's a bullet sponge outside of the hardest difficulties.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]