www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

ActuallyArlow 26-04-18 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7863340)
Agreed. She looks so feminine too, something SO MANY people have been moaning about in previous games. No Rambo outfit yet, guys!

I also love the poncho with the backpack. Reminds me of TR1.

I disagree, I feel like her personality is what's feminine. Or more so college student girly. Her outfits are very Rambo like to me tho especially in Rise.

iWANEX 26-04-18 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7863341)
Loving the outfits. I'm gonna be real salty if Jonah is Lara's boyfriend though. She's a lone wolf.

Maybe it's an open relationship. It doesn't mean she can't have some fun. And he's hot so I'd say "you go, girl!".

Although I'd love for Jonah to be Lara's gay friend. It would be awesome to see him flirting with some Mexican guy: "Hola! Como estas?"

AntRaidsTombs 26-04-18 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persefone (Post 7863346)
looks like green cargo pants to me

That's what I was about to say lol

tombstone 26-04-18 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persefone (Post 7863343)
watch Lara and Jonah get separated in the flood causing her to somehow lose all her equipment and forcing her to make a bow with a tree branch :o

Don't think so, Jonah is with Lara in the released audio from the puzzle.

Yeauxleaux 26-04-18 22:48

Quote:

Agreed. She looks so feminine too, something SO MANY people have been moaning about in previous games. No Rambo outfit yet, guys!

It is a very feminine-cut blouse certainly, nothing masculine about it. I did always think her camisole she wore in 2013 and Syria was feminine too.

I do want to see more colour, that's all. I think this look would be perfect if the shirt was maybe a less neutral colour, but it's ok as what I'm assuming is the "starter" outfit.

And yes the poncho gave me TR1 vibes too! I love it haha

Melonie Tomb Raider 26-04-18 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by iWANEX (Post 7863351)
Maybe it's an open relationship. It doesn't mean she can't have some fun. And he's hot so I'd say "you go, girl!".

Although I'd love for Jonah to be Lara's gay friend. It would be awesome to see him flirting with some Mexican guy: "Hola! Como estas?"

Lara doesn't have time for romance and is married to her work. There's no possible way I'd be happy about Lara being in a relationship of any kind, especially not until she's a lot older.

Daring Do 26-04-18 22:49

I canít right now, these screenshots are so amazing and perfect! :cry:

AntRaidsTombs 26-04-18 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 7863356)
Lara doesn't have time for romance and it married to her work. There's no possible way I'd be happy about Lara being in a relationship of any kind, especially not until she's a lot older.

I don't think she is in a relationship with Jonah, I think the magazine was saying it as a joke because he is always with her.

tombstone 26-04-18 22:50

Lol maybe that magazine mistook their close friendship with romance?

charmedangelin 26-04-18 22:50

Quote:

I agree, she feels sooo much like Lara Croft now. Also I didn't even think about the poncho and the backpack. Good eye :)