Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

2001LC20 20-06-18 19:43

Am i seeing wrong or Spiderman isn't there? :o

[url]https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/6427831011/[/url]

LuckyEdge10 20-06-18 19:53

[QUOTE=2001LC20;7911980]Am i seeing wrong or Spiderman isn't there? :o

[url]https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/6427831011/[/url][/QUOTE]

How the hell does Fallout 76 be in the first place?!

SotTR is 18° and I'm happy with it :)

EDIT: In the Spider-Man page in Amazon it says: "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

2001LC20 20-06-18 19:56

[QUOTE=LuckyEdge10;7911982]How the hell does Fallout 76 be in the first place?!

EDIT: In the Spider-Man page in Amazon it says: "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."[/QUOTE]

Holy ****! So it's already out of stock!! :D

Edit:Sottr is #16 now!!!

VictorXD 20-06-18 20:03

[QUOTE=LuckyEdge10;7911982]How the hell does Fallout 76 be in the first place?!

EDIT: In the Spider-Man page in Amazon it says: "We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."[/QUOTE]

Fallout is just Skyrim with guns, that **** is always gonna sell.

And woooo RE2 is in sixth place :D I hope this game sells like freaking water.

I'm not surprised Shadow is so low, this year's E3 has definitely been the worst one since the LAU era. The game looks great and will probably be a hit, but they failed miserably to build up hype and they choose very poorly what and when they were going to show.

If I was them I would have shown the plane crash cutscene first and then proceed with a much different trailer or maybe gameplay.

kathrynnn 20-06-18 20:04

[QUOTE=VictorXD;7911986]
I'm not surprised Shadow is so low, this year's E3 has definitely been the worst one since the LAU era. The game looks great and will probably be a hit, but they failed miserably to build up hype and they choose very poorly what and when they were going to show.

If I was them I would have shown the plane crash cutscene first and then proceed with a much different trailer or maybe gameplay.[/QUOTE]

This. Their marketing really needs to improve, quickly too.

VictorXD 20-06-18 20:08

Indeed! This game deserves to be as big a hit as TR2013, but they aren't being much help.

I hope they can shake things up before September, goodness knows their competition that month are pretty strong, and they aren't backing down. C'mon Lara, show us your teeth girl!

Mr GaGa 20-06-18 20:15

[QUOTE=VictorXD;7911989]Indeed! This game deserves to be as big a hit as TR2013, but they aren't being much help.

I hope they can shake things up before September, goodness knows their competition that month are pretty strong, and they aren't backing down. C'mon Lara, show us your teeth girl![/QUOTE]

There is little to no competition for Shadow in September. Only spider Man which is a PS4 exclusive and Spyro are releasing that month. And neither releases on the same day as TR so what's the problem. Also Spyro is just a remaster of an old PS1 game. Big whoop

LuckyEdge10 20-06-18 20:22

[QUOTE=VictorXD;7911986]Fallout is just Skyrim with guns, that **** is always gonna sell.[/QUOTE]

IKR? I played Skyrim and it is an awesome game.

I played Fallout 4 and it became boring in the first 5 minutes. It's sooo boring. The setting, the story, the SOUNDTRACK...Man, that soundtrack makes the game x2 boring when playing. I always disable the sound in that game and I play with some Selena Gomez in the background :vlol:

I don't know how I found the patience to finish Fallout 4. I'm a person that hates to let things in the middle, so I finished it, and than I didn't touch it anymore.

2001LC20 20-06-18 20:22

Rottr is out of stock for xbox will be restocked! :)

^Fallout 3 and New Vegas are the actually good ones

Love2Raid 20-06-18 20:24

[QUOTE=Grizzly Bear;7911882]I grew up with LAU trilogy, there has been a big improvement of the graphics since then but not as big as the one from the classics to new games so I always wonder what it is like for a fan from the 90s to see how far TR has come :)[/QUOTE]
I remember thinking back then (TR1) how cool it would be to have a game that looked like the FMVs, playing with that Lara, riding a motorcycle in game etc. Didn't think it would be possible. Now we have (TR) games that are photorealistic... The improvement is amazing, but it was a very gradual process if you ask me. I don't think I'm any more amazed than you are, looking back. The only jump that really stood out was the PS2 to PS3 era, in my opinion.