www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncharted (Series) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

Carbonek_0051 24-05-13 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6797863)
I still don't understand why you don't like U2 tbh I think the game is perfect and I hardly ever say that about a game. Everything just flowed so well, they took everything that made U1 good and made it even better, the new characters (especially Chloe) were a great addition to the series not to mention that Flynn was a badass villan. :p

Flynn was the only high point for me. The plot, settings, villain, & writing all just seemed boring. Plus I felt like the combat was more annoying and I actually had multiple tech issues which ruined the experience for me. :(

Quote:

U3 could've been the best Uncharted game, it started out so well (like you said), getting to know how Nate met Sully was one of the greatest things in the game (IMO). I just feel like it went all over the place at the end, the story didn't really go anywhere and didn't make much sense. I also think that it had too many locations, I mean you basically spent 2 chapters in one location and then moved on to the next, it was too much. That said I still think it's a really great game, it has one of the best action sequences i've ever seen in a game.
The plot in the second half just seemed completely disjointed with the first half. It feels like two completely different plots. That said I enjoyed it for the most part but it could have been a million times better.

Zebra 24-05-13 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6797863)
I still don't understand why you don't like U2 tbh I think the game is perfect and I hardly ever say that about a game. Everything just flowed so well, they took everything that made U1 good and made it even better, the new characters (especially Chloe) were a great addition to the series not to mention that Flynn was a badass villan. :p

For me the main problem was that the game had too many location changes, as well as a weaker story (Lazarevic was especially annoying. I mean, you expect action-adventure cliches in an Uncharted game but he was just too much.) and atmosphere. And the solution to the mystery also just seemed a bit too fantastical for an Uncharted game.

Carbonek_0051 24-05-13 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6797876)
For me the main problem was that the game had too many location changes, as well as a weaker story (Lazarevic was especially annoying. I mean, you expect action-adventure cliches in an Uncharted game but he was just too much.) and atmosphere. And the solution to the mystery just seemed a bit too fantastical for an Uncharted game, as well.

I agree completely (but you know this :p).

Agent 47 24-05-13 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 6797856)
Was that really necessary? Please don't troll this thread, go be annoying elsewhere.

Same dude thinks Battlefield 4 will be the game to PWN all games :vlol:

What's your favorite Uncharted game? Uncharted Drakes Fortune
Who's your favorite character? Elena
Who's your favorite villain?
What's your favorite action sequence? Burning Villa Uncharted 3
What do you want for Uncharted 4? Chloe DEAD, more Drake back-story,slightly more open world for exploration, Very compelling story.

Vinkula 24-05-13 16:24

^ Chloe will not never die! :mad:

To put my few cents in, I like U2 the second of the series, reason being, it has become quite boring. Uncharted 3 still excites me and I love it still number 1 :) Uncharted 1 is great game too, I loved it and plan to play it again in near future. But it just doesn't top U2 or U3 for me. :) So U3 > U2 > U1. I love them all tho. (so no Uncharted 2 vs 3 war for me).

Peep Show 24-05-13 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 6797876)
For me the main problem was that the game had too many location changes, as well as a weaker story (Lazarevic was especially annoying. I mean, you expect action-adventure cliches in an Uncharted game but he was just too much.) and atmosphere. And the solution to the mystery also just seemed a bit too fantastical for an Uncharted game.

I disagree, different opinions I guess. :p

lcroft_lc 24-05-13 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 6797872)
The games are actually awesome and different each time, not a slight change and resold. That's why it shouldn't end for a long while :D

I know. That's why I even said UC3 is better than BAC in UC3 thread. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombraider95 (Post 6797872)
Tell that to COD.

Like they will ever stop making or milking CoD. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nemo_91 (Post 6797868)
Never played them. :o

:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent 47 (Post 6797879)
Same dude thinks Battlefield 4 will be the game to PWN all games :vlol:

3 weeks later you will figure out. :pi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6797867)
@lcroft_lc

Please stop or I'll contact a mod honestly.

OK, sorry, edited the post.

BTW, is this your first thread? Amazing one tbqh. Keep up the good work. :tmb:

Peep Show 24-05-13 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6797904)
OK, sorry, edited the post.

BTW, is this your first thread? Amazing one tbqh. Keep up the good work. :tmb:

Yes I think it is, thanks. :)

lcroft_lc 24-05-13 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peep Show (Post 6797911)
Yes I think it is, thanks. :)

Oh I wanted to mean first series thread, and yes it is after I searched them. Hopefully you will be making a 'The Last of Us (Series)' thread when TLoU 2 will be announced. :)

trfanX34 24-05-13 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 6797915)
Oh I wanted to mean first series thread, and yes it is after I searched them. Hopefully you will be making a 'The Last of Us (Series)' thread when TLoU 2 will be announced. :)

We already have a general TLOU thread, there's no need to make a new series thread every time a new game gets announced...