www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nintendo Switch (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216493)

ggctuk 26-07-19 21:13

Relevant: Doom, Doom 2 and Doom 3 are now all available on Switch.


Melonie Tomb Raider 27-07-19 00:25

Fire Emblem Three Houses may be my Game of the Year so far, it's so good!

charmedangelin 27-07-19 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 8114287)
Fire Emblem Three Houses may be my Game of the Year so far, it's so good!

There are way too many Switch games I have to get for 2019. I've been seeing strong reviews across the board. Glad the game is as good as they hyped it to be.

Portugalraider 27-07-19 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 8114287)
Fire Emblem Three Houses may be my Game of the Year so far, it's so good!

It's starts a bit slow, but it's definitely one of those games that once you know it, hours have gone by!

If anyone else is playing, what house have you picked for first run? I picked at random and went with the Blue Lions! :p

Melonie Tomb Raider 27-07-19 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8114291)
There are way too many Switch games I have to get for 2019. I've been seeing strong reviews across the board. Glad the game is as good as they hyped it to be.

Yess!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portugalraider (Post 8114416)
It's starts a bit slow, but it's definitely one of those games that once you know it, hours have gone by!

If anyone else is playing, what house have you picked for first run? I picked at random and went with the Blue Lions! :p

Golden Deer for me, Claude is bae af and I love the misfit group of students :vlol:

Are you playing on classic mode? I am sooo scared about any of my students dying, I'm not emotionally prepared :cry:

Portugalraider 27-07-19 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 8114522)
Golden Deer for me, Claude is bae af and I love the misfit group of students :vlol:

Are you playing on classic mode? I am sooo scared about any of my students dying, I'm not emotionally prepared :cry:

I first was going with Golden Deer as well, but then I preferred the cast of Blue Lions better, but at the same time I spoiled me a bit and Edelgard's path might be the most interesting. So I decided to go on random :p

Classic mode, but I have to say that the "rewind" feature has already saved some of mine. :p

AshesBorn 27-09-19 07:08

So, it's the 27th, and Ori is still not playable for me. What time do games usually release? :confused:

Zelda master 27-09-19 09:25

Depends on the region, as far as I'm aware usually when the they starts at 00:00, but it depends sometimes for some reason.

AshesBorn 27-09-19 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda master (Post 8134503)
Depends on the region, as far as I'm aware usually when the they starts at 00:00, but it depends sometimes for some reason.

It was already past 11 AM for me when I last checked. Strange.

EDIT: I believe it unlocked at noon US time, which is kinda stupid, because that's 7 PM where I live.

george_croft 27-09-19 11:29

Anyone else here into the amazingness that is Untitled Goose Game? <3

This trailer made me lose my god damn mind: https://twitter.com/ohjefframos/stat...55252349390848


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:36.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.