www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Nintendo Switch (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=216493)

LaraCablara 12-10-19 23:39

Hi guys, if anyone with Super Mario Maker 2 wants some levels to play my ID is C96-F62-NXF. Far cry from the glory of my Tomb Raider level editing days but I had a lot of fun with these :p

Zelda master 13-10-19 08:56

I'll check it out one of these days, haven't touched the game in a few weeks, been busy, so hopefully tomorrow I can play again.

AntRaidsTombs 22-12-19 16:25

So my controller finally started the drifting thing. I hope they fixed this with newer controllers because this is bull****. Iíve barely been using my Switch, I started using it when Sword and Shield came out now the controller is drifting.

Chamayoo 22-12-19 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaraCablara (Post 8138372)
Hi guys, if anyone with Super Mario Maker 2 wants some levels to play my ID is C96-F62-NXF. Far cry from the glory of my Tomb Raider level editing days but I had a lot of fun with these :p

Oh, I register you right now :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 8160674)
So my controller finally started the drifting thing. I hope they fixed this with newer controllers because this is bull****. I’ve barely been using my Switch, I started using it when Sword and Shield came out now the controller is drifting.

I'm sad to know it ! I hope it will not happen to me, or the later possible !

LaraCablara 22-12-19 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8160678)
Oh, I register you right now :p

Its super hard to find a balance between challenging and frustrating, so lemme know if you think any part of the levels should have been easier.

Also, Nintendo fixes drift problems for free. There is a link on their website where you can get a shipping label to print.

AntRaidsTombs 22-12-19 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8160678)

I hope it doesnít either. Mines wasnít even a month of use lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaraCablara (Post 8160684)

Also, Nintendo fixes drift problems for free. There is a link on their website where you can get a shipping label to print.

Thanks for letting me know this. Iím going to go do that straight away. I hope once they fix it it doesnít start again. Why havenít they released updated controllers with the issue fixed?

Chamayoo 22-12-19 17:12

Quote:

Its super hard to find a balance between challenging and frustrating, so lemme know if you think any part of the levels should have been easier.

I played your first three levels in a row, and I think you spot it right. It was sometimes challenging but never frustrating. The level in the library was generous through, but that was pleasant. :)
Yet I have some other levels from you to play !

Quote:

Good news !