www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   The Last Revelation (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation HD (Remaster) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=217029)

SRE Croft 31-12-16 06:58

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation HD (Remaster)

It's a great news to hear that the everyone's favorite 4th installment of Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is getting it's HD Remaster. I'm definitely exited to get this amazing remaster on my hand :jmp: It's currently in early stage but the screenshots are looking very promising.

Patrick star 31-12-16 09:49

YAY :jmp:

ESCachuli 31-12-16 11:30

Wouldn't it be better to use AoD Lara (in TR4 costume) than FMV Lara?

Anyway it looks fantastic (except the monster FMV Teen Lara, that's terrible xDDD but faithful).

Red Master FFX 31-12-16 13:47

COOL! When it's come out?

MicheleMouse 31-12-16 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESCachuli (Post 7696099)

Anyway it looks fantastic (except the monster FMV Teen Lara, that's terrible xDDD but faithful).

The point is to make ingame Lara the same as her cutscene version.

Don't worry about young Lara... :D

JOHN30011887 31-12-16 22:59

just noticed this as was shared on fb, looks great, cant wait for final release, iv always wished this to happen for tomb raider 1-5 that they dont get completely remade just remastered, il take what i can get :D

CheshireBitch 01-01-17 09:50

Quote:

No, FMV Lara is just perfect !

JoelCaesar 03-01-17 01:27

The link doesn't work???

SRE Croft 03-01-17 06:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelCaesar (Post 7696933)
The link doesn't work???

It should be. I've just tried and it's working. I wonder why it isn't working for you. :ponder:

JoelCaesar 03-01-17 10:34

Hmm googling and clicking on the links don't work. Maybe its area based??????:confused::confused::confused:
Because I live in Australia.

ThatSassyKid 03-01-17 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelCaesar (Post 7697036)
Hmm googling and clicking on the links don't work. Maybe its area based??????:confused::confused::confused:

It works for me just fine.
Maybe it's because you're in WA? :)

LaraThaRaider 03-01-17 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelCaesar (Post 7697036)

Works fine for me :p I don't think that its area based, probably your pc/internet being a bitch :p

michaeldt 03-01-17 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid (Post 7697047)
It works for me just fine.
Maybe it's because you're in WA? :)

Nope, works fine for me :)

JoelCaesar 04-01-17 06:49

Ok for some strange reason the website just "decided" to work now??? Anyway it works now great! :D

SRE Croft 04-01-17 08:08

Oh that's nice to hear it's working for you @JoelCaesar...Site was maybe 'Click' playing with you somehow :P

ggctuk 04-01-17 11:46

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=217026

The guys already created a thread for this in the TRLE section (as it's being remade through TRLE)

TRJTA 05-01-17 07:39

Wow great to see that this project is still going! It looks amazing and I cant wait to play it!

Jorje Croft 09-01-17 18:37

Quote:

This would be great :S but anyway its a great news ! I'm so proud I can call myself a classic fan ! Tomb Raider will never die !

ggctuk 09-01-17 18:46

Trouble with using AOD Lara is that you can't use the TR4 FMVs, which I'm assuming are being used here. The whole point is to make the game look consistent.

ESCachuli 09-01-17 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggctuk (Post 7699841)
Trouble with using AOD Lara is that you can't use the TR4 FMVs, which I'm assuming are being used here. The whole point is to make the game look consistent.

This is a great reason, no doubt. I can enjoy FMV Lara too, and keeping the consistency it's very nice.

Jorje Croft 09-01-17 21:46

I'm not sure creating new FMVs with AOD LARA is too hard,I'm sure this team can do it if they wanted.

ggctuk 09-01-17 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorje Croft (Post 7699891)
I'm not sure creating new FMVs with AOD LARA is too hard,I'm sure this team can do it if they wanted.

Bear this in mind: they'd also have to recreate everything else in those FMVs to be able to do that and maintain a consistent quality. That would be a very time-consuming thing.

MicheleMouse 09-01-17 22:15

^Yep, and it's not needed at all in my opinion.

TRJTA 10-01-17 09:39

FMV Lara is awesome.

Wolfeinsamer 10-01-17 09:43

hello everybody.
please tell. where and how download game Tomb Raider 4 The Last Revelation HD Remaster?

Patie 10-01-17 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfeinsamer (Post 7699990)
hello everybody.
please tell. where and how download game Tomb Raider 4 The Last Revelation HD Remaster?

It's not finished at all yet, girl!:p

Wolfeinsamer 12-01-17 11:00

Patie.
i'm not a girl. and the guy!
say. what for write such word on your signatures?

CheshireBitch 12-01-17 21:44

Why do people want to see AOD Lara everywhere ? It is said in their project description that they want to remake the game as close as possible to the original one. So that means classic outfit and since it's HD it's like obvious that the best choice for the outfit will be an outfit that looks like the FMV one.

Besides that, correct me if I'm wrong, but someone has created the whole classic FMV outfit for the project, it wouldn't be very nice to this person to just delete it to put an out of place AOD Lara.

They should keep the classic FMV outfit if that was their idea. Asking to recreate all of the FMV with AOD Lara is kind of disrespectful too, they're not here to achieve all your "crazy" wishes about the game. They're here because they want to create their remake and share it with us.

Don't get me wrong I love AOD Lara and I don't mean to be rude or something but we're kind of talking about a TR4 remake.

NoahCrofRaider 13-01-17 00:56

^FMV Lara works perfectly for this HD remaster, she shouldn't get shunned for AOD Lara instead.

JoelCaesar 13-01-17 01:17

It makes tons more sense for them to use FMV Lara instead of AOD Lara.

Actually isn't it strange how Lara wears sunglasses in Paris at nighttime but not in Egypt?

Wolfeinsamer 13-01-17 05:57

JoelCaesar.
Hello. please enlighten. than extract format .blk TR4 Steam?
that get the AVI video clip.

JoelCaesar 13-01-17 07:15

???
I mean that Lara wears glasses in TRAOD when its dark yet doesn't wear any when the sun in beaming down on her in TRIV

CheshireBitch 13-01-17 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoelCaesar (Post 7700999)
???
I mean that Lara wears glasses in TRAOD when its dark yet doesn't wear any when the sun in beaming down on her in TRIV

She wears them only for style and fashion. :vlol:

ggctuk 13-01-17 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheshireBitch (Post 7700902)
Why do people want to see AOD Lara everywhere ? It is said in their project description that they want to remake the game as close as possible to the original one. So that means classic outfit and since it's HD it's like obvious that the best choice for the outfit will be an outfit that looks like the FMV one.

Besides that, correct me if I'm wrong, but someone has created the whole classic FMV outfit for the project, it wouldn't be very nice to this person to just delete it to put an out of place AOD Lara.

They should keep the classic FMV outfit if that was their idea. Asking to recreate all of the FMV with AOD Lara is kind of disrespectful too, they're not here to achieve all your "crazy" wishes about the game. They're here because they want to create their remake and share it with us.

Don't get me wrong I love AOD Lara and I don't mean to be rude or something but we're kind of talking about a TR4 remake.

It's posts like this that make me wish this forum had like buttons. :tmb:

LCAJfan214 14-01-17 02:18

Omg I have always wanted to play FMV Lara. This makes me so excited.

lizardspock110 14-01-17 15:07

I remember when I first heard about this project in the beginning-ish of 2015 :ponder:

It looks so amazing! :jmp: :jmp:

terry_wrist 24-01-17 08:40

I fell out of love with TR4 many, many years ago but this remake has piqued my interest. Without question I will play the game again just to appreciate the work that went into updating the visuals (those tantalising screens are made of awesome). Perhaps I will enjoy the core game!

Pun not intended. lol

jajay119 29-01-17 19:36

Is this the same project announced here like two years ago?

-Roli- 29-01-17 19:52

Yes. :)

jajay119 29-01-17 19:57

Cool. I worried it had been quietly cancelled. It's looking fab. I love that FMV Lara model.