www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Projects by Sabatu (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222272)

Sabatu 17-02-19 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LGG_PRODUCTION (Post 8043930)
Yes, I know, but what are TR5 objects that we can use with that plugin?

Well I do not know :)

Sabatu 19-05-19 11:35

Hi, guys its been a while since I wrote here :)
I finally finished my two level projects called MYSTERY OF THE LOST PYRAMID

Yet it is almost finished. I have few (two :) ) beta testers and I am eager to see their results:). There are two levels.


Level 1. Nearly one hour of gameplay time and I know where to go so pretty long level.
Level 2. Is replay short cause I lost ideas and I through it will be better to release it before I will make some errors or bad rooms without ideas :)? This level is probably 20 minutes of gameplay time.

But in the end, I have one question
Is there any tool or a way how to crypt your level? I do not want someone to be able to load that level in room viewer or rip textures and project
:)

vimmers 25-05-19 06:44

game is up at trle.net

is this a secret room cos it didn't register as my nr 10 out of 10
http://forum.laraslevelbase.org/wbb2...6c7c7a05897f56

DJ Full 25-05-19 08:08

I really don't want to be a douche but this is what happens when I give you a betatest report and you release the level 1 day later Kappa

Dustie 25-05-19 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Full (Post 8092859)
I really don't want to be a douche but this is what happens when I give you a betatest report and you release the level 1 day later Kappa

Ouch the tea...! True though :)


I initially resisted some of the feedback I got after tests, but ended up following the advice and I'm glad I did.

famulus 25-05-19 08:47

Changes in tomb4.exe
 
Please, help me, Sabatu!
Your latest executable tomb4.exe (from Mystery of the Lost Pyramid) is about 100 bytes different from the one used in Secret of Mount Parnassus. What changes have you done? I am asking this because this last executable is the only one working properly under Linux - Wine, circumventing the Tomb Raider 4 Broken Lighting bug

https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=31260

Thank you for doing whatever you have done, and please explain, if possible, what is the change you have done...

vimmers 25-05-19 09:28

famulus
then use the .exe there works for you

famulus 25-05-19 13:40

It's not that simple. There are a lot of variants of tomb4.exe, some of them trepped some flepped - I mean modified with trep and flep, some pre-trng, etc. Suffice to say that this solution will work sometimes and sometimes it won't. That's why the optimal thing to do is to apply the same modification to each instance of the executable.

vimmers 25-05-19 13:47

to me it's simple
just use this
Quote:

Your latest executable tomb4.exe (from Mystery of the Lost Pyramid)

JMN 25-05-19 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by famulus (Post 8092937)
It's not that simple. There are a lot of variants of tomb4.exe, some of them trepped some flepped - I mean modified with trep and flep, some pre-trng, etc. Suffice to say that this solution will work sometimes and sometimes it won't. That's why the optimal thing to do is to apply the same modification to each instance of the executable.

Linux is not a supported OS for custom levels, afaik. Sabatu is under no obligation to make their level work with it.

If their previous exe worked for you then use that, unless important gameplay modifications have been added since.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.