www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Minty Mouth 06-03-10 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Croft (Post 4422988)
Mine wont come till Monday and my guide is still packing. :hea:

I hope both of mine arrive on Monday.

Jack Croft 06-03-10 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty Mouth (Post 4423020)
I hope both of mine arrive on Monday.

They will I'm sure.

Only doing Chapter 1 without the guide. :p

Weemanply109 06-03-10 17:19

Hi all of you Final Fantasy fans! :D

I want to know if Final Fantasy XII (13) is worth buying and is it coming to PC? :confused:

As this is the only FF game i've actually took interest in..

Legend of Lara 06-03-10 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weemanply109 (Post 4423197)
Hi all of you Final Fantasy fans! :D

I want to know if Final Fantasy XII (13) is worth buying and is it coming to PC? :confused:

As this is the only FF game i've actually took interest in..

XIII. And it's not out yet. And it's not for PC.

trlestew 06-03-10 17:42

G4tv gives Final Fantasy XIII 4/5

Quote:

Final Fantasy XIII occupies an important place at a crucial time in RPG development. It may bring in a new wave of fans, but it might also weather the series’ decaying fan foundation. At times, the game feels like Square Enix’s last stand against the tidal wave of action games and Western RPGs sweeping the landscape. It eschews the grinding, getting lost, and the time loss after botching a fight, but at the cost of the positives you got from those things (player-set leveling goals and exploration, for example). The shift from individual actions to team strategy not only fits the story theme but presents a unique gameplay element to the genre. Once you actually have your team together, battles become more a matter of strategy than strength. Final Fantasy XIII is an experiment that doesn’t always get everything right, but it undoubtedly provides a unique experience for anyone willing to invest the time.

I expected it.

tidusffxwakka 06-03-10 18:12

well disappointed my game didnt come today but it will monday so i will be starting with u all at least.

Weemanply109 06-03-10 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 4423212)
XIII. And it's not out yet. And it's not for PC.

Ok :( Thanks anyway. :)

sandra croft 06-03-10 18:42

I finally completed FFX :jmp: after being stuck on the Jecht boss for days. I would give the game 8.5, maybe I would have given it a 9 if it weren´t for the fact that I didn´t like the first 6 hours of the game, maybe I would feel different about it now after loving the rest of the game. I have to replay it sometime to found out.

Forwen 06-03-10 18:59

Western RPGs are sweeping a landscape somewhere?

trlestew 06-03-10 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandra croft (Post 4423387)
I finally completed FFX :jmp: after being stuck on the Jecht boss for days. I would give the game 8.5, maybe I would have given it a 9 if it weren´t for the fact that I didn´t like the first 6 hours of the game, maybe I would feel different about it now after loving the rest of the game. I have to replay it sometime to found out.

Great! :tmb:
How did you feel about the ending?