www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

AmericanAssassin 14-03-10 21:15

I might be getting this game tomorrow. :jmp:

Rivendell 14-03-10 21:15

God I miss FFXIII. :( Only got to play it for 2 hours.

Ho hum.
Might try some FF3 on the DS, I think!

lara c. fan 14-03-10 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4444374)
This is ****ing bull****, seriously. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make it basically leave a 5 second window open while I change into a different Paradigm. I don't need to see the characters do some "cool" pose while switching. Just hurry up and let me get to the damn fight, it does not help at all when you have a doom timer!:hea:

You get the same thing in Monster Hunter, he does a stupid flex after consuming any item :rolleyes:

Got me killed so many times...

Yuna´s Wish 14-03-10 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4444410)
Don't tempt me, I am seriously that furious at the game right now.

Can´t you backtrack or load a previous savegame and train a bit more? :p If you´re failing because of a few seconds, the logic would imply that by levelling up a bit you´d then be able to fight a few seconds faster.

Carbonek_0051 14-03-10 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 4444420)
God I miss FFXIII. :( Only got to play it for 2 hours.

Ho hum.
Might try some FF3 on the DS, I think!

Well, FFXIII is ****ing me off right now. So I think I will play some FFIII if this continues.:p
Quote:

Originally Posted by lara c. fan (Post 4444425)
You get the same thing in Monster Hunter, he does a stupid flex after consuming any item :rolleyes:

Got me killed so many times...

Ugh! SO STUPID! RIGHT?!:hea:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 4444428)
Can´t you backtrack or load a previous savegame and train a bit more? :p If you´re failing because of a few seconds, the logic would imply that by levelling up a bit you´d then be able to fight a few seconds faster.

I only have one save. :/

And the CP cost went up, so it's a lot harder to level up.:(

Legend of Lara 14-03-10 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4444435)
I only have one save. :/

In an RPG? You know that's like the equivalent of saying "Hi, I'd like to restart from the beginning, please!"
I have three save files for Persona 3 The Journey, for example.

lara c. fan 14-03-10 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4444435)

Ugh! SO STUPID! RIGHT?!:hea:

Indeed so :mad:

Carbonek_0051 14-03-10 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 4444454)
In an RPG? You know that's like the equivalent of saying "Hi, I'd like to restart from the beginning, please!"
I have three save files for Persona 3 The Journey, for example.

I always only have one save, in EVERY game I play.:p It's never screwed me over, until now apparently. xD

Legend of Lara 14-03-10 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4444466)
I always only have one save, in EVERY game I play.:p It's never screwed me over, until now apparently. xD

Seriously?
I used to be like that until FFX-2 taught me the error of my ways.

"The Bevelle underground? Yeah, I think I can take this!"

I had to restart from the beginning. ;_;

toxicraider 14-03-10 21:29

I know you guys are all psyched about FFXIII, but I had a question about FFX.
I've got the the stage on the sphere grid, where Kimahri can follow Rikku's, Lulu's or Wakka's route. I was wondering whether you guys gave him some Black Magic, or what. I found the 4 HP+200 spheres on Rikku's route, too difficult to resist.
On the other hand, there have been hints that Rikku should learn Black Magic as well. To further complicate things, Yuna has a high Magic stat, so she could pull the moves off very well.
I'm just wondering where you guys went with Kimahri, and what you used the Black Magic Spheres for. :o

Edit;
^^
How come? Does it put a save where you can't train? :confused::o
I'm 30 hours in, I've just gone into the Bevelle Temple, and the first time I got a Game Over was fighting Evrae on the Airship. :D