www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Forwen 14-04-07 04:11

I believe that in fact Ashe's no better than the Empire... to be continued later though. It's quite... late here already. Or more like... early. Buenas... noches, I guess.

BlackGrey 14-04-07 12:53

I got my moogle avatar :jmp: Aside for some need of lighting, it looks great, don't you think?

Rivendell 14-04-07 12:57

Cutest.Avatar.Ever.

:hug:

BlackGrey 14-04-07 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 1730989)
Cutest.Avatar.Ever.

:hug:

[Jumps on Chris] :hug: HAHAHA!

How far are you now Chris on FFXII? [Looks guilty for having stopped playing FFXII all together]

Rivendell 14-04-07 13:07

*Raises hand* Stopped playing it. The story wasn't compelling so I stopped just after visiting Bunnyville. Such a shame! :o

Maybe I'll complete it one day if I'm REALLY bored or something.

BlackGrey 14-04-07 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 1731012)
*Raises hand* Stopped playing it. The story wasn't compelling so I stopped just after visiting Bunnyville. Such a shame! :o

Maybe I'll complete it one day if I'm REALLY bored or something.

[Laughs] What you say is true, I resorted to playing prince of persia [Hangs head in shame] It's such a pretty game as well, which is got me past the bunny village. Where have all the innoative games gone? [Thinks of TRA]

Rivendell 14-04-07 13:13

I have to play PoP. I've got 3 of them on PS2 somewhere in my house - My bro in law bought them to play but I've never tried them.

Free Running next friday (Core / great architecture / Big jumps :yah: ) and I just bought King Kong for PC brand new £4 - HMV :cln:

And I've got shivering isles to play too. I Hate it when this happens - I'm like this with books too. I always try more than one and end up in a mess of wasted money.

MiCkiZ88 14-04-07 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackGrey (Post 1730980)
I got my moogle avatar :jmp: Aside for some need of lighting, it looks great, don't you think?

Damnit that's cute :pi: Makes me wanna hug it.. I must resist..

I gave up on FFXII couple of days ago aswell.. I restarted the game and played the intro part. The first few intresting story hours.. then it gets all dull.

BlackGrey 14-04-07 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivendell (Post 1731028)
I have to play PoP. I've got 3 of them on PS2 somewhere in my house - My bro in law bought them to play but I've never tried them.

Free Running next friday (Core / great architecture / Big jumps :yah: ) and I just bought King Kong for PC brand new £4 - HMV :cln:

And I've got shivering isles to play too. I Hate it when this happens - I'm like this with books too. I always try more than one and end up in a mess of wasted money.

[Laughs even harder at Chris] I've completed PoP the first but can't get through the second without a walkthrough :mad: I'm trying to read all the Harry Potter books all over again, I'm getting through them quite fast, I hope the last one, lasts at all with my speed. I don't have the money to buy Free Running [Curls into a ball and cries]

Hyper_Crazy 14-04-07 14:29

Lol, what withs the Cluckatrice or whatever in Rabanastre? Its funny to chase it around the city. I'm still on the 2nd floor of Pharos.

Cute moogle avatar BlackGrey. XD