www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Legend of Lara 19-04-07 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by CitanMK (Post 1744398)
Lol, how sony could have FFI~VI as "exclusive games" if there's no Playstation before FFVII? :p

FFI-FFVI were remade for the PSone (well, the same games with FMVs) and later remade again for the PSP in celebration of the series' 20th anniversary. And I never said exclusive.

CitanMK 19-04-07 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1744722)
FFI-FFVI were remade for the PSone (well, the same games with FMVs) and later remade again for the PSP in celebration of the series' 20th anniversary. And I never said exclusive.

I know, but since the start i was talking only about Sony (Playstation generation) and their exclusive FF games. I think we misunderstood each other's message, sorry. :hug:

:wve:

Yunas Wish 20-04-07 02:32

Id love to get FFXIII now (Ive had a sudden desire out of the blue) :p

ChrisJ_938 20-04-07 06:15

hurray i have gotten ALL of the main FF games. not including cystal chronicles, tactics, ect. the games like FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFXI, FFXII!!!!

Mad Tony 20-04-07 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1744297)
I know I am! The PS3 can handle games 4 times bigger than the 360. So FFXIII should have been absolutely massive. Like San Andread times 5000... but it won't, now that it's coming to the 360 and then Square will have to dump it down so it'll fit on the 360's puny HD-DVD drive instead of the PS3's huge BD drive. 360 owners lose nothing, PS3 owners get a smaller gmae. Justice? No! Bad Square Enix! BAAD SQUARE ENIX! :mad:

:rolleyes:

Great news about Final Fantasy XIII coming to the Xbox 360. I've never cared much for Final Fantasy (besides FF IX) but I might start now. :D

kryptonite23 20-04-07 10:54

wow,I love FFIX,I think it is better than X-2 but not in XII.

Hyper_Crazy 20-04-07 20:00

Final Fantasy IX is one of my favourites, I started it again recently, haven't got that far though.

MiCkiZ88 20-04-07 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Tony (Post 1745485)
:rolleyes:

Great news about Final Fantasy XIII coming to the Xbox 360. I've never cared much for Final Fantasy (besides FF IX) but I might start now. :D

That makes you like final fantasy that it come to a console that you prefer? O.o weird..

It's been said (by Square) that the FFversus XIII will take full capasity of the blu-ray disk since it is a huge game. It would'nt fit to a normal hd'dvd disk =/ I just hope they put it on more disc's now than delete parts.. has it been confirmed that it's coming to xbox360?

meh.. that's why I hate multiplatform games. Especially when something like that happens during the midle of development..

Legend of Lara 20-04-07 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1747259)
That makes you like final fantasy that it come to a console that you prefer? O.o weird..

It's been said (by Square) that the FFversus XIII will take full capasity of the blu-ray disk since it is a huge game. It would'nt fit to a normal hd'dvd disk =/ I just hope they put it on more disc's now than delete parts.. has it been confirmed that it's coming to xbox360?

meh.. that's why I hate multiplatform games. Especially when something like that happens during the midle of development..

You read my mind. VersusXIII HAS TO stay PS3-only!

Mad Tony 21-04-07 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1747259)

No, it makes me like Final Fantasy because it'll be in next generation.