www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Betal 21-04-07 07:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1747618)
You read my mind. VersusXIII HAS TO stay PS3-only!

:rolleyes:

So we xbox players have to buy a PS3 just to play those games. And I though I was too ego with the xbox360 things.

nightwishgirl84 21-04-07 09:07

i say,the more platform releases the better!!
that way,everyone can buy it.
i'll be buying the ps3 version.
it's great they release it for the x360,they don't want to be left out,and now they won't.
the more the merrier (or something).

Hyper_Crazy 21-04-07 12:17

Don't be so selfish Legend of Lara.

Anyway, still haven't played XII, I'm going to start VI again soon. XD

MiCkiZ88 21-04-07 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Lara (Post 1747618)
You read my mind. VersusXIII HAS TO stay PS3-only!

I didn't mean that it should stay on ps3. It's just that they have to make more discs now if they don't get a high capasity HD-DVD.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Tony (Post 1748256)
No, it makes me like Final Fantasy because it'll be in next generation.

Another weird reason imo. So.. ps3 aint next gen?



great.. yet another ps3 vs xbox thread =/

Mad Tony 21-04-07 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1748808)
Another weird reason imo. So.. ps3 aint next gen?



great.. yet another ps3 vs xbox thread =/

No, a logical reason. ;) I already have an Xbox 360. I wouldn't buy a PS3 just for Final Fantasy XIII. See how that works?

kryptonite23 21-04-07 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1747259)
That makes you like final fantasy that it come to a console that you prefer? O.o weird..

It's been said (by Square) that the FFversus XIII will take full capasity of the blu-ray disk since it is a huge game. It would'nt fit to a normal hd'dvd disk =/ I just hope they put it on more disc's now than delete parts.. has it been confirmed that it's coming to xbox360?

meh.. that's why I hate multiplatform games. Especially when something like that happens during the middle of development..

It will also take much time for it.:D

MiCkiZ88 21-04-07 13:53

Yet you say final fantasy is the most over rated game ever that you only like one game. Now that it might be coming to xbox360 you will like it? See what I mean?

Mad Tony 21-04-07 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1748918)
Yet you say final fantasy is the most over rated game ever that you only like one game. Now that it might be coming to xbox360 you will like it? See what I mean?

Ok, Final Fantasy XIII will be the first proper Final Fantasy game (I don't really count Final Fantasy XI) in next gen. I might give it a try (I don't like the current gen games, but I might like the next gen ones). It's got nothing to do with the fact it's Xbox 360, but that's what I've got.

What I'm saying is I'm gonna give it a try because it's the first next gen game and I already own a 360.

MiCkiZ88 21-04-07 14:02

What's so bad about current gen then? Have you even tried XII? And I don't want to hear ''The graphics suck''.

FFXIII & versus XIII look similiar to every other final fantasy game. But what suits you best. And nice to see that you are giving it a try. I'm just confused..

Mad Tony 21-04-07 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiCkiZ88 (Post 1748954)
What's so bad about current gen then? Have you even tried XII? And I don't want to hear ''The graphics suck''.

FFXIII & versus XIII look similiar to every other final fantasy game. But what suits you best. And nice to see that you are giving it a try. I'm just confused..

I haven't tried Final Fantasy XII. I've seen it played though. It looks ok. I can't judge that one.

I don't know why you're confused. All I'm doing is giving it a try when the next one comes out because it'll be in next gen and on a console I already own.


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.