www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Tomb Raidering 16-11-19 20:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 8152485)
Gaming magic.

*TR1 Lara voice* If that’s the phrase... :p

Quote:

In Horizon Zero Dawn, whenever Aloy rappels down from a spot, her rope always happens to be the right length (even with absurd heights) and she's always able to get it back. Likewise, Nate always gets his rope back in U4.
Imo, if it was a grappling gun that shot ‘the wire spool’, it would have made much more sense. With one click of a button, the rope would retract to the gun. Ah well, seems like axe grappling is as logical as tribals and sandals on platforming... :ohn:

SnatchingEdges 16-11-19 20:28

Damn, I hate piranhas so much in this saga. They made my life impossible in TR3, now they are bothering me again in Shadow :hea:

Athukraz 16-11-19 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges (Post 8152507)
Damn, I hate piranhas so much in this saga. They made my life impossible in TR3, now they are bothering me again in Shadow :hea:

They're the worst on Deadly Obsession, especially in the Cenote. Luckily I never died there when playing on that difficulty.

-
Off topic (I think?) but I can feel the inactivity on the forum now that Shadow is done. The wait for dlc8 felt endless and now here we are, in a long period of silence for the next few years but luckily we are used to it thanks to dlc8. It's been fun in the circus. I miss March 2018, doing those puzzles and refeshing every minute to find new posts and even pages so fast. Looking forward to the next game's announcement and for the theories to start when the forum will be on fire again.

Tomb Raidering 17-11-19 11:59

Quote:

They’re the worst thing that happened to TR, right after Kurtis and TRII
Quote:

Originally Posted by Athukraz (Post 8152537)
Off topic (I think?) but I can feel the inactivity on the forum now that Shadow is done. The wait for dlc8 felt endless and now here we are, in a long period of silence for the next few years but luckily we are used to it thanks to dlc8. It's been fun in the circus. I miss March 2018, doing those puzzles and refeshing every minute to find new posts and even pages so fast. Looking forward to the next game's announcement and for the theories to start when the forum will be on fire again.

You’re right. It’s like an eternal silence spell has been cast upon TRF, supposedly by the devs and SE... The period after Rise’s launch and before Shadow’s launch is gold...

crowhazard 17-11-19 15:34

Quote:

I hate them too! Darn piranhas. I'm actually a little put off when it comes to replaying Shadow because of them... don't really want to mess around with them again. Died two or three times when I last played and reached the underwater piranha section. :cen:

Jaffa_Cakes 17-11-19 18:08

Quote:

HmmH, but they're definitely worse in TR3 imo, cause the second you fall in the water you're practically dead, but in shadow you just have to hide and time your escape correctly and your out. But they are a cool little addittion nonetheless. :p

LateRaider 18-11-19 03:35

paititi is fun but way too massive

Ellioft 18-11-19 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 8152759)

Like Lara's hair :D

Tomb Raidering 18-11-19 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellioft (Post 8152802)
Like Lara's hair :D

So Lara’s hair is fun but way too massive? :p

Agree, tho. Seems like Reboot Lara goes to the same barber shop that Final Fantasy characters go to. Did SE recommended it to her? :ponder:

OrangeJuice 18-11-19 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateRaider (Post 8152759)

there’s so much potential to that hub. like SO MUCH. ugh.

also yeah a few jokes came to mind