www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Hazelphoenix 16-08-18 16:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7950750)
@Hazel, I saw a demo player slaughtering one and felt so much sorrow looking at the poor thing drop dead on the ground :o

I know right? My poor animal-friendly heart was aching. And they are so cute and chill. Yikes. Iím never gonna kill one, I swear.

krycekuva 16-08-18 17:02

i try to play the game as environmentally friendly as i can. even in the old days i wouldn't hurt a bat. only the boss levels and that in order to progress. i keep hoping they add a difficulty setting where you get to end the game with zero animal harm

Samz 16-08-18 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by krycekuva (Post 7950763)
i try to play the game as environmentally friendly as i can. even in the old days i wouldn't hurt a bat. only the boss levels and that in order to progress. i keep hoping they add a difficulty setting where you get to end the game with zero animal harm

#BringBackTheUnderworldTranqGun. Joking aside I'd actually like the return of non-lethal weapons, I liked how AOD used them for when you broke into the Louvre or how she did a punch KO take down instead of the neck break, it actually makes Reboot Lara look even more psychotic by comparison.

FanosCroft 16-08-18 17:25

https://youtu.be/qURyA1aU5U8 there's a new feature just like in Uncharted 4 that let's you see objects closer, check at 18:19

WWETombRaider 16-08-18 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enya Brennan (Post 7950750)
@Hazel, I saw a demo player slaughter one and felt so much sorrow looking at the poor thing drop dead on the ground :o

I felt sorry for them as well. I think it's because they look defenseless. :p

2001LC20 16-08-18 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samz (Post 7950782)
#BringBackTheUnderworldTranqGun. Joking aside I'd actually like the return of non-lethal weapons, I liked how AOD used them for when you broke into the Louvre or how she did a punch KO take down instead of the neck break, it actually makes Reboot Lara look even more psychotic by comparison.

Non-lethal weapons! Hmm like a grenade launcher? A Bazooka? Or a laser gun? :D

I would like some ughh things that make enemies sleep tho.

Emix 16-08-18 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanosCroft (Post 7950797)
https://youtu.be/qURyA1aU5U8 there's a new feature just like in Uncharted 4 that let's you see objects closer, check at 18:19

Game looks so good on this video. WTF??

FanosCroft 16-08-18 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7950810)
Game looks so good on this video. WTF??

That's what I thought too, it looks different across different videos.

2001LC20 16-08-18 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emix (Post 7950810)
Game looks so good on this video. WTF??

That's why i want to wait but the graphics always looked good except E3. :)

WWETombRaider 16-08-18 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by FanosCroft (Post 7950811)
That's what I thought too, it looks different across different videos.

It might all be captured on different devices. They should just use the PC for all events though.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.