www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

Yuna´s Wish 10-03-07 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by TR FAN 18 (Post 1636420)
I used Libra before but I can't see the Traps now that I've given everyone the Embroidered Tippet. So, I'll try the Float Magick. Never thought about that.

Me neither...115 hours of gameplay till I realized that was the way to avoid them :D The place you´re tryng to get into (the deeper Henne Mines) has many traps and very narrow corridors...I always though the only was of avoiding them was to leave only one character who might get through the halls without stepping on the trap :p Then, I discovered Float!

Tomb Raider 5194 10-03-07 22:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1631107)
Try and tell us the results :tmb:

I have new results of the battle with Cid, I defeated him! :jmp: It was easier because I lvled to lvl 43 and one in 44 and got my main party´s second quickening, and I beated him the first try (with new upgrades to the party lol) :D. But now I have to train again in Cerobi Steppe :(, but its fun! :D

Yuna´s Wish 10-03-07 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb Raider 5194 (Post 1636878)
I have new results of the battle with Cid, I defeated him! :jmp: It was easier because I lvled to lvl 43 and one in 44 and got my main party´s second quickening, and I beated him the first try (with new upgrades to the party lol) :D. But now I have to train again in Cerobi Steppe :(, but its fun! :D

:yah: Well done! :tmb: You´re close to some really good moments of the plot. I finished the game (without sidequests) when I had my three main fighters (Ashe, Vaan and Basch) with lvl 52. Many people are training them a lot further. Train as much as you need. I remember I had quite good magicks and tactics when I fought the last time. I think lvl 50 is the minimal requirement to end the game. You have good lvls now :) It´ll make many future moments a lot easier (I had some problems). And buy Vaccines when you see them (unless you know cleanse magick)...some bosses and enemies will enjoy infecting you.

Tomb Raider 5194 10-03-07 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish (Post 1636914)
:yah: Well done! :tmb: You´re close to some really good moments of the plot. I finished the game (without sidequests) when I had my three main fighters (Ashe, Vaan and Basch) with lvl 52. Many people are training them a lot further. Train as much as you need. I remember I had quite good magicks and tactics when I fought the last time. I think lvl 50 is the minimal requirement to end the game. You have good lvls now :) It´ll make many future moments a lot easier (I had some problems). And buy Vaccines when you see them (unless you know cleanse magick)...some bosses and enemies will enjoy infecting you.

lol Thanks! :D I lvled so much I got malboro fruits (98) from the malboro overking and I sold them all and some courle pelts, and I made over 90,000 gil and now Im left with 40,000 gil, but I bought alot of spells and weapons I really needed :D, and the story is really getting interesting though I know what will happen and everything its got me hooked :D and I love Ashe´s personality and character. Ill be sure to look for the cleanse spell and the vaccines :jmp:.

Supernova 11-03-07 14:06

Just got out of Salika Woods, my levels are 51 with Vaan and Fran, and 35 with everyone else :)

RAID 11-03-07 14:16

Just got Mateus :yah: Frostwave was a tad disappointing though :/

MiCkiZ88 11-03-07 14:47

My espers don't even live long enough to do their final attacks :vlol: I always get battered before it happens :(

Im currently on level 27 with everyone :vlol: and Im getting pwned at salika woods (wich is really beautifull! I like the music. Similiar to some of FFX :) )

TR FAN 18 11-03-07 15:21

I just beat Fafnir today. Man, was it hard. He has 1,300,000 HP!!
Now I'm back in the Lhusu Mines and have just found the Aegis Shield. Still need to find another Esper. Any ideas where I can find more?
Also, does anyone know where I can find the Zodiac Escutcheon?

*laralover* 11-03-07 16:11

Today i got all my characters quickenings and ashes level 2 quickening and i beat the first demon wall after bout 7 goes!:hea: then i got two demonbane swords :D couldnt be bothered getting more.Also got my first esper.

BlackGrey 11-03-07 16:32

God I hate going in this thread, I keep seeing spoilers, just thought I'd just say how amazing this game is, I'm currently in The Valley of The Dead Kings, I think its called that :confused: . Anyway, I've been in the Buhjerba mines for the last few days, it's such a great source of experience points and bone pieces from skeletons which when you get a lot of 'em you can earn thousands. My characters are currently all at level 20, with 1500 HP, give or take a few points and they're all kitted out :jmp: I love this game :D Again please don't quote this post or other people will be able to see my spoilers or what there is of 'em :vlol: