www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Lyle Croft 22-10-19 18:47

Does Paititi have some magical forcefield that protects it from disasters?

Raider8 22-10-19 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyle Croft (Post 8142999)
Does Paititi have some magical forcefield that protects it from disasters?

naaaahhh... Just some crazy girl roaming around it's streets wearing some latest in fashion fancy tribal outfits having cool guns and bows usually found trading or bringing some stupid dice to some stupid kid.

Lyle Croft 23-10-19 03:11

Ugh,
this song!
Totally on par with TR2013's main theme, probably higher

Such a beautiful soundtrack.

b.gluch 24-10-19 03:55

When's the last time everyone played SOTTR? I played the Grand Caiman DLC when it released, but have yet to even download DLC7... I plan on replaying on Nov 5th, so at least I have that to look forward to :pi:

Lyle Croft 24-10-19 04:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by b.gluch (Post 8143496)
When's the last time everyone played SOTTR? I played the Grand Caiman DLC when it released, but have yet to even download DLC7... I plan on replaying on Nov 5th, so at least I have that to look forward to :pi:

I think July? Maybe march?

I haven't finished the DLCs, playing my first playthrough on deadly obsession really soured my feelings :|

charmedangelin 24-10-19 04:27

Quote:

September for me, I was bored and decided to replay the game. Also I got a new monitor with proper colors and wanted to see the whole game as it was meant to be seen.

xspacedude 24-10-19 04:51

Quote:

Less than a week ago I believe, but I stopped right after The Price of Survival. Will have to do it again when the update comes

JoelCaesar 24-10-19 05:45

I haven't replayed the game since finishing DLC7 since I told myself I would just wait for the 8th DLC...

Lukass 24-10-19 05:49

I am just replaying the timbs, like once in a month

JoelCaesar 24-10-19 05:56

So I just realised that along with the finishers the grenades were removed from the base game as well. Sure we got them for the rifle in The Forge but we still don't have grenade arrows! I miss them.