www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Dead By Daylight (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222541)

michaeldt 04-04-19 13:36

Dead By Daylight

Does anyone else here play this game? :)

I've been playing for just over a year now and its one of the most fun multiplayer games I've ever played!

For those who don't know, Dead By Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one player plays as a killer, and 4 players play as survivors.

The game takes place in the realm of 'the entity', a strange being whom summons people into their world of torment and puts them in continuous trials.

The survivors must work together to repair a total of 5 power generators to power the exit gates and leave the trial alive, whilst the killer must sacrifice the survivors to the entity by placing them on a sharp, sacrificial hook up to three times.

The game has been out since 2016, although didn't find it's way to PS4 and XBOX ONE until 2017. A Nintento Switch Version is planned to release later this year.

the game is constantly updated, adding new killers and survivors to the character roster. But one of the most interesting things about this game is the fact that you can play licensed killers and survivors!

Whilst the roster is filled with original killers and survivors, the game has also been updated to include killers such as Michael Myers, Leatherface, Freddy Krueger and Jigsaw (Amanda in a pig mask), and survivors such as Laurie Strode (From Halloween), Ash (From Evil Dead), Quentin (From A Nightmare on Elm Street) and Detective Tapp (From SAW)..

Would love to know if anyone here plays this great game :).

ThatSassyKid 04-04-19 19:47

I have almost 1.8k hours in this game. I'm surprised there isn't already a thread on it tbh lmao.

johnanonymouz 04-04-19 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid (Post 8066508)
I have almost 1.8k hours in this game

wth that's........A LOT!

ThatSassyKid 04-04-19 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnanonymouz (Post 8066537)
wth that's........A LOT!

Lmao I know. Itís my main game atm and has been for a while.

robm_2007 05-04-19 05:43

Quote:

I have almost 1.8k hours in this game. I'm surprised there isn't already a thread on it tbh lmao.

I'm not even sure if I've played that much collectively in my whole gaming life :|

How many hours are you playing a day? 25?

ThatSassyKid 05-04-19 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by robm_2007 (Post 8066744)
I'm not even sure if I've played that much collectively in my whole gaming life :|

How many hours are you playing a day? 25?

Tbh I often leave it open all day, and tab out of it a lot, so out of the 1.8k hours I almost have, I've probably only played 1.3 or so.

michaeldt 05-04-19 06:16

Quote:

What platform you play on?

ThatSassyKid 05-04-19 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeldt (Post 8066750)
what platform you play on?

pc. :)

michaeldt 05-04-19 06:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid (Post 8066753)
pc. :)

Envious :p.

I play on PS4 and only wish I could pull off some of the moves that PC players can.

ThatSassyKid 05-04-19 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeldt (Post 8066754)
Envious :p.

I play on PS4 and only wish I could pull off some of the moves that PC players can.

Is playing Nurse on console as bad as they say it is? :p