www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   8th Tomb Slot... (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=222664)

JsotoTRSaga 31-05-19 19:08

I don't give a flying **** anymore, I've been waiting far too much just for a 30 minute DLC. I can not allow myself to care anymore since TIME HAS PASSED AND I'VE SADLY MOVED ON FROM SOTTR as have most of the population on planet earth. I'll be back to the forums if we get ANY news at E3. If not, sign me out till next year.

JayB_1988 31-05-19 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 8094830)
I don't give a flying **** anymore, I've been waiting far too much just for a 30 minute DLC. I can not allow myself to care anymore since TIME HAS PASSED AND I'VE SADLY MOVED ON FROM SOTTR as have most of the population on planet earth. I'll be back to the forums if we get ANY news at E3. If not, sign me out till next year.

That’s exactly how I feel about it, too !

Persefone 31-05-19 19:25

Quote:

haven't you broken your copy already or something

MelikeLara 31-05-19 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissJodieG (Post 8094643)
Not on topic but the new Britney Music rumor is so fake, don‘t believe it. :o

Fake news like we make here about when updates etc are due out

Athukraz 31-05-19 19:57

Quote:

Mood. I just want SOTTR to FINALLY be a complete product, every single employee to move on to TR12, and us to move on from SOTTR

Yuna´s Wish 31-05-19 20:06

Quote:

I could also be like this if it wasn't for the fact that:
- I paid for 7 DLCs and I was given 7 DLCs;
- I like Shadow and they're not hurting me by taking time to -probably- make a good -extra- DLC instead of rushing things out.

The lack of news allowed me to finally finish Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I bought it in October and I barely touched it back then :p If only I also had the will to complete The Evil Within 2 and Devil may Cry :pi:

the_legend 31-05-19 20:41

I’m personally still eager to know what’s about to happen with the 8th slot.

Yuna´s Wish 31-05-19 21:05

Square's confirmed games for E3 are:
- Avengers
- Dying Light 2 (new partnership)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake

I assume they'll want to feature some news of the VERY recently announced Star Ocean First Departure R too. Maybe more on FFXIV's Shadowbringers expansion.

I wonder if TR will be featured...at all :eek:

My guess is that it'll also be present, along with Just Cause 4 showcasing its latest DLC. Maybe in playable booths? But neither will be the stars of Square's E3.

Patrick star 31-05-19 21:52

Quote:

I don't give a flying **** anymore.

You've said that like countless times already yet you still proceed to give even more flying ****s the next day .
Not trying to be shady at all , but god do you rage pretty easily .

SoraSakai 31-05-19 21:56

I don’t mind waiting to play it.

I do mind them not communicating with us.

I’m aware they don’t have to and I’m aware they aren’t doing anything wrong but it is really annoying.