www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Uncharted (Series) (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=200524)

sackboy123 13-05-17 22:24

UC2 Co-op is becoming more and more of a joke

I literally refuse to play it with high levels now since there always are the ones that kill me for no reason

Even worse with noobs though since there just die too much

This Co-op is so fun but sometimes I wonder if it's worth it you know

Only a Level 61 as well, going to be here for a long time

WWETombRaider 13-05-17 23:04

^ UC2 servers are still active? Haven't played for a few years, but they usually dwindle. I played AC:Revelations multiplayer yesterday, and it's gone to crap.

sackboy123 13-05-17 23:09

Yup UC2 and UC3 uses Players as hosts so the servers will never shut down

UC2 is completely toxic now while UC3 still has a fair player base

xLara_Nathanx 13-05-17 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7741981)
^ UC2 servers are still active? Haven't played for a few years, but they usually dwindle. I played AC:Revelations multiplayer yesterday, and it's gone to crap.

Out of curiosity (and off topic but oh well), which system did you play AC:R on? And why has it gone to crap?

WWETombRaider 13-05-17 23:48

^ I had to pull out the ol' PS3. Apart from barely finding any players, I barely got matched with any players over level 5 or so that attempted to play. Everyone was running around the map doing their own thing, jumping around rooftops, stunning random citizens etc.

Dia2blo 14-05-17 01:48

Any news on the length/ importance of the UC4 expansion? (I'm out of the loop but have seen the boat trailer - which reminded me of TR3 Lara and Wallace in a number of creepy ways).

ThatSassyKid 14-05-17 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia2blo (Post 7742030)
Any news on the length/ importance of the UC4 expansion? (I'm out of the loop but have seen the boat trailer - which reminded me of TR3 Lara and Wallace in a number of creepy ways).

Willard*! :p
They've said about 10+ hours, I believe.

Tombraider95 14-05-17 16:58

Argh so I finally caved and looked up the very last treasure in UC2 Broken Paradise. Was hidden in such a crappy place but whatever. It was the only thing stopping me from getting Platinum, but guess what for some reason it hasn't registered. The find 100 treasures trophy hasn't unlocked even though I have 101 :mad: So Platinum hasn't registered. What am I supposed to do now?

sackboy123 14-05-17 19:29

This happens in the other titles, start a new game and collect all the treasures again. That's the only way

Tombraider95 14-05-17 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by sackboy123 (Post 7742224)
This happens in the other titles, start a new game and collect all the treasures again. That's the only way

Lol! No thanks. There must be another way.