www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Fan Artwork, Pictures, Movies and Writings (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Lara Croft: The Dark Essence (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220258)

RedField2012 01-06-18 10:43

Lara Croft: The Dark Essence

https://i.imgur.com/bPbv4nu.png
I come here to introduce to everyone my own fan made Story about Lara Croft with a dark version of Tomb Raider...
I started working since April & I'm planning to make a couple seasons for sure that will be goes as TV Spot episodes...
So if anyone interested please write here for your impressions

UPDATE!!!
(Release Date is January 2020)

This is a 1st season of my Tomb Raider series called "The Dark Essence" which shows my version of Lara Croft and her upcoming journey. Here Lara has a team with Zip helping her remotely as a hacker and Alvis Akari the religious guy from Egypt who will be alongside with Lara as backup. Story will be going in 2005 where Lara will be at the age of 30. Everything will be fine until Lara's uncle Atlas de Mornay will show up again in her life. There will be also ties with Lara's parents: Richard and Amelia Croft back in 1975 where Lara is a newborn baby. In 1980 Amelia will be sick badly enough to die in next 6 months. This will trigger Richard in a journey to find some Queen Elixir. Legend said that this elixir can heal all wounds and diseases and also has an effect of immortality. But in the end Amelia dies and Richard decides to continue his search in this elixir. He starts care less about his daughter Lara and focusing more in finding that elixir. In 1985 Richard got lost on one expedition. After Atlas found out about Richard's gone, he decides to take his 10 years old niece Lara to himself. During 10 years Atlas was training Lara to become the woman WE know. But something happened in 1995 between them where Lara was in her 20s. Now in 2005 it's up to us to find out what really happened...

Main Characters are:
https://i.imgur.com/JuebcLY.png

Trailer

The rest of the videos down below

Teaser

Meet Atlas

Become a Tomb Raider

Richard Croft

Amelia Croft

Atlas's Past

Cold-Blooded

Preview Teaser Trailer

P.S. In the end of June I'm planning to make Teaser Trailer...

Alex Fly 01-06-18 16:51

I've watched all the videos you have posted and this looks really good I have to say (and it's coming from someone who isn't into this kind of things generally). :tmb:

(May I also suggest to reduce a bit the size of that image at the top of the page? :o)

EDIT: I didn't realize you were a new user. Welcome aboard! :wve:

RedField2012 01-06-18 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Fly (Post 7891923)
I've watched all the videos you have posted and this looks really good I have to say (and it's coming from someone who isn't into this kind of things generally). :tmb:

(May I also suggest to reduce a bit the size of that image at the top of the page? :o)

EDIT: I didn't realize you were a new user. Welcome aboard! :wve:

Thanks, my friend found this forum & since I began my Lara's Story, I decided to share it here
There is a lot of work but this is not the 1st experience
Same work I did with Fast & Furious series & Resident Evil series
This actress made me realize that she fits perfect for Lara Croft...
I'll do my best to keep this forum informed...
Mine version will be more to Classic series but characters will be close to Reboot series such as Atlas will be as Lara's uncle & mentor altogether instead of Werner Von Croy but this version of Tomb Raider is dark version & reference of Underworld...
For couple months I don't have much I showed but I will add new Trailers, TV Spots & other stuff such as Wallpapers or Posters with Lara Croft & her family tree including Atlas de Mornay, Richard & Amelia Croft & also Lara's boyfriend from Egypt romance...
There is a lot a do but this project might hit in 2020 than in 2019 cause I'm working with something else too which is different project...
I can say for sure that my Story could be in a couple seasons for sure cause this version of Lara I've never imagined but the content allows to make her...

Alex Fly 01-06-18 19:01

Yeah I checked a bit your YouTube account and notice your previous work on Fast & Furious and Resident Evil. It seems people enjoyed them a lot considering your amount of followers, congrats!

When the first video started I was a bit skeptical regarding the choice of this actress to portray Lara but after watching all these videos I think she's perfect. :tmb:

I'm glad to read you'll stay closer of the classic series.
And regarding Lara's future scenes with her boyfriend I hope you won't make these too sentimental.

Looking forward to see more of your project in the future. ;)

RedField2012 01-06-18 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Fly (Post 7891988)
And regarding Lara's future scenes with her boyfriend I hope you won't make these too sentimental.

Looking forward to see more of your project in the future. ;)

Fast & Furious raised me
Resident Evil not so much but I work for myself - there is no hidden money job for that
Boyfriend is just a distraction here & this weekend I'm planning to make a video about Lara's Lover
Teaser Trailer will be in the end of this month
That actress just made me like her so I just fell in love with her & that's why I bonded to make it...

RedField2012 02-06-18 22:20

Lara's Lover

ANoDE 03-06-18 14:08

Looks very interesting! :tmb:

RedField2012 03-06-18 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANoDE (Post 7892771)
Looks very interesting! :tmb:

Thanks)))

Alex Fly 04-06-18 09:47

This latest video looks good too! :tmb:

RedField2012 04-06-18 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Fly (Post 7893099)
This latest video looks good too! :tmb:

I appreciate it:)