www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

MissJodieG 12-08-18 21:32

I think they mentioned that people were not allowed to show footage of the classic skins because they‘re not finished yet.

WWETombRaider 12-08-18 21:38

^ I could buy that. This is like the third screen we've seen of the classic skins. It's weird how we haven't seen more.

Lyle Croft 12-08-18 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamise_Croft (Post 7948374)
definitely the textures are very low on the skin of aod :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7948378)
Looks low quality but it's cute. I want to see TR2 bomber jacket Lara as well. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samz (Post 7948379)
Is it just me or it actually looks worse than the AOD version? I think it might e something with the lighting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimaldi (Post 7948380)
Omg, Jonah’s reaching behind her like “little bird, where did your polygon count go?”

Is it just me...or are those dirt, blood, or mud effects? Possibly jonah examines Lara's wounds or something?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcw123 (Post 7948384)
That looks more like in game AOD Lara.
Wasn't the one in Rise from a promo version?
Ehh.. it does look absolutely minging though.
Maybe lighting issues?

I think the one from rise was from in-game? Not sure though, it jus thad glasses on

MissJodieG 12-08-18 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7948388)
^ I could buy that. This is like the third screen we've seen of the classic skins. It's weird how we haven't seen more.

Exactly :tmb:

AimlessThunder 12-08-18 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samz (Post 7948379)
Is it just me or it actually looks worse than the AOD version? I think it might e something with the lighting.

Well I doubt that they have updated her textures. At least her glasses appear to be transparent this time around. I wonder if they could update her eyelashes as well.

Quote:

Omg, Jonah’s reaching behind her like “little bird, where did your polygon count go?”

:vlol:

dcw123 12-08-18 21:55

I'd love a TR1 costume - like her TR2 outfit with her classic bun

Samz 12-08-18 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by AimlessThunder (Post 7948393)
:vlol:

Yeah things are wrong, the sunglasses are clear instead of black and her neck is stretched (probably since the models for AOD/Shadow have different proportions).

VictorXD 12-08-18 22:04

Quote:

:vlol: OMG

Nice, the classic skins now get dirty as well :D I didn't expect this, but it is a nice addition.

kathrynnn 12-08-18 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenchiKun96 (Post 7948300)
Such a cute little guy,but he's just asking for it standing out so much with that beautiful blue color!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelphoenix (Post 7948301)
On a serious note, it’s pretty cool that we can interact with all the animals we see, like shooting monkeys, killing spiders and insects and so forth. I know this sentence came off extremely wrong lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 7948302)
Aw, isn't he cute? It's only missing an arrow piercing through it and it will be perfect

You guys are brutal. I love it.:D

Samz 12-08-18 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathrynnn (Post 7948400)
You guys are brutal. I love it.:D

Nah we need to give Laura the ability to do this.
THEN it would be brutal. :D just do it with the climbing axe/machete.