www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Vaskito 13-08-18 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily.J (Post 7948844)

Beware the spawn of Satan

SpyrosMonster 13-08-18 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 7948720)
Jesus that's awful! How bizarre. The PS Underground video looks miles more colorful. All of these videos look different visually. It's quite odd not knowing which is representative of the final product.

I don't know if I'm explaining this correctly but they have HDR enabled and that doesn't translate well when they screen capture it. That happens with 4K HDR Blurays too.

This is how they look when they aren't played on an HDR ready screen.
This how they should be.

WWETombRaider 13-08-18 17:35

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch


I mean... no one is surprised. TR and Nintendo haven't had any form of relationship this era. The last was with Underworld.

Samz 13-08-18 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7948913)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch


I mean... no one is surprised. TR and Nintendo haven't had any form of relationship this era. The last was with Underworld.

Yep for that pretty decent DS port, also do we have information on the Micro transactions? I was in the mood for some lucozade and my local shop had those big bottles of Larazade for real cheep so I got one and it says " "Larazade" ingame currency in every bottle" on it, which sounds microtransaciton-y to me.

WWETombRaider 13-08-18 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samz (Post 7948916)
Yep for that pretty decent DS port, also do we have information on the Micro transactions? I was in the mood for some lucozade and my local shop had those big bottles of Larazade for real cheep so I got one and it says " "Larazade" ingame currency in every bottle" on it, which sounds microtransaciton-y to me.

I wonder if it's difficult to optimize the games for the Switch? :ponder: As for the in-game currency, maybe they'll bring back the card packs they had in Rise...

Samz 13-08-18 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWETombRaider (Post 7948919)
I wonder if it's difficult to optimize the games for the Switch? :ponder: As for the in-game currency, maybe they'll bring back the card packs they had in Rise...

I know Resi 7 can't run on it, well I think so, you can only stream the game from some Japanese server if you're in Japan, not sure if you can get it over here.

E.Carnby 13-08-18 18:25

https://s25.postimg.cc/kusxzz7cf/201...8332025384.jpg

I have not read last comment so I do not know if it was here but did you know that Crystal Dynamics opens another studio? Maybe for the future of Tomb Raider.

2001LC20 13-08-18 18:29

^Learned it just on the previous page! I think the next game be REVOLUTIONARY! With a new engine created specially for TR.

Mikky 13-08-18 18:31

Maybe this is the studio that will work on the heavily rumoured AoD remake.

spyrostr 13-08-18 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikky (Post 7948961)
Maybe this is the studio that will work on the heavily rumoured AoD remake.

Haha what?
Or maybe they are finished with tomb raider :pi:i hope not


All times are GMT. The time now is 16:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.