Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The General Tomb Raider Movie discussion thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=195044)

Tonyrobinson 10-11-13 20:46

This movie doesn't exist. :vlol:

HowConvenient 10-11-13 21:03

:hea:

I thought of another potential candidate for Roth though: Russell Crowe?
I thought that the quote, "rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" was perfect for the reboot Lara, and I couldn't remember where I had heard it, so Google came up with Russell Crowe. :p

Mai 23-11-13 13:39

[QUOTE=HowConvenient;6938750]I WANT SOME NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hea:[/QUOTE]

Same... Even if just a tiny piece of news... By the looks of it the movie will be released around the time of the next game...If that! :p

HowConvenient 15-12-13 05:18

I wish GK Films would just give us little updates. They never share any information unless it's big, I hate it. What's the point of having twitter or Facebook if you never post anything, or answer people.:mad:

Loving the fact that I'm mad in a Santa hat though, lol. :vlol:

Tonyrobinson 03-01-14 23:53

Just noticed GK Films have changed their twitter sub heading to say working on Jersey Boys, Tomb Raider and Freddie Mercury. This means Tomb Raider is still a priority! Jersey Boys is filmed and releases this year, Freddie Mercury starts filming in coming months, so I expect major progress to be made soon! :D

HowConvenient 09-01-14 20:12

So, maybe I'm imagining things, but when I went into the tomb raider films section, at the top there was a notification that said, "something is stirring..." but when I left that page it disappeared, and I couldn't get it to come back! Am I crazy?! If not what does it mean!!!!!!! :eek:

Edit: nvm, I think it was some giveaway thing... got all excited for nothing :(

RaiderZ33 09-01-14 21:09

[QUOTE=Tonyrobinson;6972811]Just noticed GK Films have changed their twitter sub heading to say working on Jersey Boys, Tomb Raider and Freddie Mercury. This means Tomb Raider is still a priority! Jersey Boys is filmed and releases this year, Freddie Mercury starts filming in coming months, so I expect major progress to be made soon! :D[/QUOTE]

Betting five things of some value that what that headline means is that Tomb Raider movie progress has stalled and their shifting time and effort on the other films. Just saying.

ThatSassyKid 10-01-14 11:02

We've been waiting for the third film for years!
HURRY UP ALREADY FFS

Evan C. 13-01-14 22:24

Hopefully the new TR movie won't turn into Duke Nukem: Forever

jackraider 18-01-14 05:47

Honestly, a movie without Angelina won't appeal to me. I know many here won't agree and since the movie will oddly be based on the new game I guess it makes sense to hire a younger actress. But come on..just take out the origin bit for the movie and put Angelina on a island where she is beaten and has to survive. Make it darker than the first films. She said in a cradle of life interview that she'd like to portray a darker Lara.