www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

ultima espio 26-12-10 20:55

Just came across this on Youtube:

I thought that it wasn't real, until I watched the movie from my PC disc. FF7 does have voice acting in that one scene. :eek:

All these years and nobody's noticed? :vlol:

BlueJ97 26-12-10 21:02

OMG ur right :vlol:

BlueJ97 26-12-10 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony9595 (Post 5104775)
If they add Celes Chere from VI or Beatrix from IX I could die happy.

yes Celes please :tmb:

EDIT: oops sorry for DP

Tony9595 27-12-10 00:28

As for another bad guy from VI I'd like to see Shadow, he's not bad at all but, for the right price... :whi:

Ultros would be pretty lulz, but I guess that'd be impossible to move around :vlol:

BlueJ97 27-12-10 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony9595 (Post 5108321)
As for another bad guy from VI I'd like to see Shadow, he's not bad at all but, for the right price... :whi:

Ultros would be pretty lulz, but I guess that'd be impossible to move around :vlol:

LMAO that big fat octopus :vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

TombOfRaiders 27-12-10 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony9595 (Post 5108321)

Ultros is a summon anyway. :p Covers your and your opponent's bravery in Octopus Ink so you can't see how much you have.

Tony9595 27-12-10 18:55

Yeah, I'll be satisfied with just that. But it'd be interesting if it was a playable character :vlol:

Or queen Brahne from IX :vlol:

trXD 27-12-10 18:57

Decided to give VIII another go, haven't played in a year (which was my first go) and just fell out of it.

I'm starting, someone told me not to level up during the beginning, is this true? And if so how long should I hold out for?

ultima espio 27-12-10 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony9595 (Post 5104775)
If they add Celes Chere from VI or Beatrix from IX I could die happy.

Yes! :D

Beatrix was an epic battle in Burmecia, so freakishly powerful :p

I didn't really like Celes at first, but now I love her :D I always have her as the leader of my team :p

Speaking of which, how do you pronounce Celes? I say it like it's written, Ce-les. But her last name sounds French, so it could be said Ce-le with a silent S.

And I like to play my Ipod when playing FF13, it looks like Vanille is dancing to the music in Battles :vlol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by trXD (Post 5109836)
Decided to give VIII another go, haven't played in a year (which was my first go) and just fell out of it.

I'm starting, someone told me not to level up during the beginning, is this true? And if so how long should I hold out for?

You don't need to level up at all. When you level up, the monsters level up with you. So if your level 99, so is every enemy.

You have to junction correctly to get the advantage over enemies.

Tony9595 27-12-10 19:08

Yeah, that fight at Burmecia was impressive, so amazing! And then the amazing CGI cutscene :cln:

Though when she decides to protect Garnet in the castle and joins Freya and Steiner was even better! :D

And I pronounce Celes the same way you do. LOL at the Vanille part!