www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

ajrich17901 20-04-20 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXIIXX (Post 8187764)
I'm currently at the train graveyard. I'm loving everything so far. They absolutely NAILED teh Wall Market, I loved it so much!

_____

Out of curiosity, how would you guys rank the FF games? Main titles and main-title related only, no Tactics, no 0, no Dissidia.

FF6: 8/10
FF7 Original: 7.5/10
FF8: 6.5/10
FF9: 8/10
FFX: 8/10
FF12: 7/10
FF13: 8/10
FF15: 5/10
FF7 Remake: 10/10

New Dwight 20-04-20 23:11

I noticed something.
Aerith's got a bigger mullet hair than Lara. :pi:
Not joking. For her it works, for Lara its a riot.

XXIIXX 21-04-20 11:17

Aerith's bangs are "out of the way" and they do not hide her face. Lara's seem to be "in the way" all the time and, especially considering how her redesign was done with practicality and realism in mind, I don't think plunging off cliffs with all that hair in her face is practical ��

It's also worth nothing that Aerith was designed to look pretty and aesthetically pleasing and while Lara wasn't designed to look unsightly on purpose, for a lot of people it doesn't work ��

I adore Temple of Osiris Lara though, she's a perfect mix of Underworld and Rise!

-----

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_PmxCAo...d=prtr8wt2t6li

Yeah baby!

Tsarina 21-04-20 20:21

^That makes me so incredibly happy to see!
That is a huge accomplishment!

SnatchingEdges 22-04-20 08:37

It's lower than FFXV, but maybe some people are waiting for the PC release next year I guess.

rewak 22-04-20 10:02

It's a little unfair to compare them since FFXV also released on Xbox One at launch and didn't release during a worldwide epidemic. It's still kind of hard to track down a physical copy of the game without buying second hand, which given the 100gb install size is probably preferable to a lot of people. I'm pretty sure whatever Sony paid to keep this an exclusive for the first year will more than compensate for the difference in numbers though.

Tsarina 23-04-20 04:34

^Agreed.

So I am replaying all of the chapters on Hard mode now and going through the cutscenes again, after paying more attention to Aerith's scenes and how she acts I still stand by my theory of her interfering with the the past, possibly because of her power as a Cetra is allowing her to do so.
With the scene where Cloud asks if she knows Sephiroth, she says "he was that famous soldier" and then when Cloud tells her he thinks he is still alive, Aerith subtly just says "Oh, right..." and turns away.
Also after completing some side quests, Aerith says something to Cloud regarding getting use to her not being there, and he is all cool with it, and she says "well that's good" With a kind of sadness on her face.
Now rewatching the scene with Cloud and Aerith in her garden during the discovery scene you get if completing all side quests, she says today is a special day (maybe this is in reference to because she is meeting Cloud again from the first time, OR because she is getting to relive their time together and she is happy about that). And then of course the other points I mentioned before. She knows way more than she lets on during the game.

XXIIXX 23-04-20 09:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsarina (Post 8190013)
^Agreed.

So I am replaying all of the chapters on Hard mode now and going through the cutscenes again, after paying more attention to Aerith's scenes and how she acts I still stand by my theory of her

Agreed with you theory. I'm kind of scared to see how a lot of the ending's implications will be executed but I still have faith in the project.

Beat it the other day. Took me around 52 hours in total! I really liked this game, I cried at least once a day while playing xD ! I'm really really excited for all that is to come. Still don't like the whispers of faith plot point and this whole dimensions hopping they were doing at the end. I feel like it overcomplicates things for no apparent reason. I still need to see how the story unfolds in the other parts but yeah.

SnatchingEdges 23-04-20 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsarina (Post 8190013)
^Agreed.

So I am replaying all of the chapters on Hard mode now and going through the cutscenes again, after paying more attention to Aerith's scenes and how she acts I still stand by my theory of her interfering with the the past, possibly because of her power as a Cetra is allowing her to do so.
With the scene where Cloud asks if she knows Sephiroth, she says "he was that famous soldier" and then when Cloud tells her he thinks he is still alive, Aerith subtly just says "Oh, right..." and turns away.
Also after completing some side quests, Aerith says something to Cloud regarding getting use to her not being there, and he is all cool with it, and she says "well that's good" With a kind of sadness on her face.
Now rewatching the scene with Cloud and Aerith in her garden during the discovery scene you get if completing all side quests, she says today is a special day (maybe this is in reference to because she is meeting Cloud again from the first time, OR because she is getting to relive their time together and she is happy about that). And then of course the other points I mentioned before. She knows way more than she lets on during the game.

I think she knows what happens, but she's not personally interferring so far.

The one doing it may be Sephi, he knows that going the way of the original timeline he won't succeed and now he's trying to change the events.

tlr online 23-04-20 18:27

We have spoiler tags now