www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Level Editor (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kapu's finished stuff (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225303)

Kapu 09-11-20 02:27

Kapu's finished stuff
 
Howdy folks :wve:

I'll still be using the showcase threads for my work-in-progress projects, but I'd like to set up this thread as a repository for all my finished work. For the rare instances when I finish something, you can find it in here.

--------
Jungle Casual (Horus-Goddess mashup)
http://i.imgur.com/gGGVAy2l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uo68jSwl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5Dbkm6Sl.jpg
DOWNLOAD
OneDrive (RAR, 11.2mb)
TRSearch (ZIP, 15.2mb)

---------
TR2 Gym remake (with joints)
http://i.imgur.com/OrMcinBm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zSrQ1lBm.png
YouTube preview
DOWNLOAD
TRSearch (ZIP, 80kb)

---------
TR1 Bomber Jacket (with joints)
http://i.imgur.com/QD0b5TMm.png
DOWNLOAD
TRSearch (ZIP, 48kb)

---------
TR2 Nightgown (with joints)
http://i.imgur.com/GXEO2KVm.png
DOWNLOAD
TRSearch (ZIP, 67kb)

---------
TR3 Nevada (with joints)
http://i.imgur.com/Ixaiyk3m.png
DOWNLOAD
TRSearch (ZIP, 174kb)

---------
Legend Sport demake
http://i.imgur.com/7hzbompm.png
DOWNLOAD
TRSearch (ZIP, 155kb)

turneraider 09-11-20 02:47

Yayy!! :jmp: I've been waiting!! Thank you so much for these they're amazing!!

tlr online 09-11-20 03:02

Very cool Kapu.

egypt_gypsie 09-11-20 03:59

Ughhhh I am obsessed with the inverted Simple Dark. It is perfect for desert levels.

Mahetus 09-11-20 05:02

I Really like this outfits. Very good Kapu! :)

AshySlashy 09-11-20 06:43

Oh my, I love it so much :p

Quote:

I tried to upload this to TRSearch but it kept failing. At first I figured the file size must be too large, so I split the package into three smaller packs (each about 2.5mb) but that still didn't work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I thought the upload limit was 5mb. It can't be less than that, right??
Hmm, strange :ponder:
I believe there are entries larger than 5 mb or even 10. I remember seeing a file about 165 mb large (I believe it was VTMB texture pack). So I don't think the issue is with the file size.

Ruu11 09-11-20 13:29

Yessssssssss. loving these colours :eek:
great work on those outfits, she looks amazinggggg

PedroTheGamer 09-11-20 15:25

Awesome Work Kapu:tmb:


Quote:

I tried to upload this to TRSearch but it kept failing. At first I figured the file size must be too large, so I split the package into three smaller packs (each about 2.5mb) but that still didn't work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I thought the upload limit was 5mb. It can't be less than that, right??
also,you will need to separate the pack into 3 outfits or more depending on the size.:( looks cuz a strange limit, but you can post separately as LGG did with its outifits ;)

Kapu 10-11-20 04:22

Thanks for the compliments guys. Really it's all thanks to Horus-Goddess. Swapping meshes between her outfits is very easy! I've got a few ideas for other mashups as well. :) I'm thinking of recording the process and making a loose tutorial as well. For years I thought editing outfits was too complicated and out of my league, but it's really quite easy to do when you get over that apprehension.

Quote:

Originally Posted by egypt_gypsie (Post 8250905)
Ughhhh I am obsessed with the inverted Simple Dark. It is perfect for desert levels.

I'm glad you like it, I wouldn't have made that color combo without your suggestion. :D

RE: TRsearch really I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe I need to try from a different browser. I sent an email to the info@trsearch address asking about it but I'm not expecting a reply any time soon.

PedroTheGamer 10-11-20 10:25

Quote:

RE: TRsearch really I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe I need to try from a different browser. I sent an email to the info@trsearch address asking about it but I'm not expecting a reply any time soon
you do not have to worry, because the TRsearch team answer yes, it takes a while, more respond when you have any questions ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 22:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.