www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   The Angel of Darkness (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Concept Art (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=112473)

Phlip 28-02-14 22:32

I don't know if this has been discovered or not, but the painting in Carvier's office, could that be the castle that we were to explore in Germany?

http://i.imgur.com/FeDgOjf.jpg

Zebra 28-02-14 22:34

I think it's been discussed extensively, actually. That's one of the Obscura paintings.

aussie500 09-03-14 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebra (Post 7011118)
I think it's been discussed extensively, actually. That's one of the Obscura paintings.

Not in any version of the game I have was it an Obscura painting, nobody had to go searching for that one, it was always in plain sight. It is just a painting of Eckhardt that was hung in a few places. And yes extensively talked about, so nothing new. It would be the Castle in the background.

aussie500 19-03-14 09:46

Well we are getting closer to the Obscura paintings, they might yet be exhumed from hiding over at Crystal Dynamics. Here is as close as we have got to one so far, an engraving sketch.
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps7b0cb032.jpg

Aurimas 19-03-14 22:22

High quality Obscura Engravings/Obscura Paintings are in my wishlist of concept art that I am interested to see if it exists.

darksoul 08-06-14 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussie500 (Post 7023720)
Well we are getting closer to the Obscura paintings, they might yet be exhumed from hiding over at Crystal Dynamics. Here is as close as we have got to one so far, an engraving sketch.
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps7b0cb032.jpg

We are getting closer guys!

Drone 08-06-14 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussie500 (Post 7023720)
Well we are getting closer to the Obscura paintings, they might yet be exhumed from hiding over at Crystal Dynamics. Here is as close as we have got to one so far, an engraving sketch.
http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps7b0cb032.jpg

Some paintings in AoD were based on Labors of the Months theme (medieval farming).

Click to see the image

darksoul 08-06-14 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drone (Post 7082172)
Some paintings in AoD were based on Labors of the Months theme (medieval farming).

Click to see the image


Whoa thanks! It makes more sense now ! :)

peeves 14-06-14 13:50

The paintings with the medieval artwork look beautiful with the artwork on them.

darksoul 12-01-15 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeves (Post 7094011)
The paintings with the medieval artwork look beautiful with the artwork on them.

I think every artwork looks breath taking


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.