Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   General Final Fantasy Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=86691)

TR FAN 18 06-03-07 19:59

Now I can't get the spear coz I opened all those chests. Oh well, at least my characters still have an attack power of 101.

nightwishgirl84 06-03-07 20:05

wow attack power of 101 ??!!
Vaan currently only has 59 :(
i have loads of gil from stealing from enemies and doing hunts and quests but no new stronger weapons are sold in my game currently.
i've searched everywhere.....................................
maybe i'll have to defeat ELDER WYRM first.
i'm gonna try tommorow as i only tried 1x and died yesterday :(
so i've spend today leveling up (that goes slow) and buying new gambits,doing quests,etc.

Rivendell 06-03-07 20:06

I'm going to have to have another play on it, I've not played on it since yesterday afternoon!

nightwishgirl84 06-03-07 20:10

i manage to play a fair few hours a day as i don't have anything else to do at the moment.
but i might get back to work soon as i got an interview with a dvd rental place next week !!
i've worked in that branch before and loved it (hated my boss).
it's a cult dvd rental :)
but let's get back on topic.....
where in the game are right now Riv??

Rivendell 06-03-07 20:12

Exactly where I left off! Rabanastre before setting off to the south - the first bit of gameplay after gaining Belias. Falling behind!

RAID 06-03-07 20:16

You just where I stoped playing Riv. I haven't touched the game in two friggin' days. Stupid exams and :cen: school

MiCkiZ88 06-03-07 20:18

[QUOTE=Rivendell;1626977]Exactly where I left off! Rabanastre before setting off to the south - the first bit of gameplay after gaining Belias. Falling behind![/QUOTE]

Im at the same spot as you. I did go exploring Estern & westerndesert though. Didn't know that you could go to Nalbania fortress. It showed an FMV wich was kind of the same... show the city, show the airships, show the people... It was under construction though and the weapons/items on sale sucked.

I might just go to south now since I couldnt get to the other bank side of the river in esterndesert.

Yuna´s Wish 06-03-07 20:19

[QUOTE=TR FAN 18;1626947]Now I can't get the spear coz I opened all those chests. Oh well, at least my characters still have an attack power of 101.[/QUOTE]

There is one more way to get the Spear (I opened the chests too, so I looked for a solution): There is ONE possibility in a million you may find the Spear in a treasure box in Henne Mines. After opening the new access to the Mines (which leads right towards a new Esper), the first area has one chest with a pretty random appearance. You have to beg to make it appear...and you have to pray too, because it may not have the Spear but some useless gils...

I can´t certify this is TRUE. But there are some FAQs that say so. I finished the game without the Spear but with 3 Broad Swords.

nightwishgirl84 06-03-07 20:20

awwww your not falling behind,it's not a contest or anything !!
as long as your having fun :)
and RAID yes school sucks !! so glad i'm never ever have to go to school again.
school = hell x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
btw when you guys get to the point that the giza plains are rained over you'll be amazed !!
it's so pretty (but also dangerous).
edit to say also : there is this seeq in nalbina that lies crying on the ground.
it cracks me up everytime,he is sooooooooo funny *snort* haha !!

Yuna´s Wish 06-03-07 20:24

[QUOTE=nightwishgirl84;1627006]it's so pretty (but also dangerous).[/QUOTE]

And also ridiculous...the place changed all of a sudden and what a changes it suffered :confused: Not to say that [COLOR="White"]the enemies change dramatically and the people of the village disappears to who knows where and some other things happen. [/COLOR]You´ll eventually find out that [COLOR="white"]some Hunting Marks require you to visit Giza in both moments to accomplish different objectives.[/COLOR]

Not the biggest spoilers in the world (pretty poor spoilers in fact) but it might spoil some things to some people.