www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   TOMB RAIDER General Discussion Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=187894)

Lukass 29-01-12 16:16

^ Hell yes! :jmp:

klona 29-01-12 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by princebenidere (Post 5944037)
This post contains awesome information.

OMG Awesome! :jmp:

Stevo505 29-01-12 16:22

Woohoo! :D In the video IGN made for those action games they said for TR "Best action/adventure game of the year? Quite possibly." :D

Adrenaline 29-01-12 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by princebenidere (Post 5944037)
I dont want to post a new thread about this so i put it here instead


while searching IGN i saw this
im totally shocked and happy becasue i see her again on the one of their topics and news and the thing is shes the only one standing there at the cover , with lots of big games that are coming this year alongside TR, im so happy
and the article says that TR is Possibly a GOTY action adventure Title!!


tee hee :cln:
cant help but be happy
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/pict...pictureid=6074

Woohoo go Lara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe made this!:
[IMG]http://i42.************/ojpb87.png[/IMG]

larafan25 29-01-12 17:38

^That's the funniest picture! :vlol:

Go Lara!

Linoshi Croft 29-01-12 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5942540)
Does this interview of Meagan Marie ever posted?- :confused:


Found it while browsing.

I've actually not watched that myself...

I like how they are trying to make combat seem desperate and a fight for survival in itself rather than just popping led into someone.

Adrenaline 29-01-12 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5944178)
^That's the funniest picture! :vlol:

Go Lara!


[IMG]http://i42.************/2i6gson.png[/IMG]

larafan25 29-01-12 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5944208)
[IMG]http://i42.************/2i6gson.png[/IMG]

More than you could imagine, Lara. More than you could imagine. (":

lcroft_lc 29-01-12 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by princebenidere (Post 5944037)
I dont want to post a new thread about this so i put it here instead


while searching IGN i saw this
im totally shocked and happy becasue i see her again on the one of their topics and news and the thing is shes the only one standing there at the cover , with lots of big games that are coming this year alongside TR, im so happy
and the article says that TR is Possibly a GOTY action adventure Title!!


tee hee :cln:
cant help but be happy
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/pict...pictureid=6074

Watched the video. They would say "Easily the game of the year". :jmp:

Lukass 29-01-12 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5944208)
[IMG]http://i42.************/2i6gson.png[/IMG]

LOOOOOOOOOL! :vlol:

klona 29-01-12 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5944208)
[IMG]http://i42.************/2i6gson.png[/IMG]

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1206/bchplease.png
:whi:

Lukass 29-01-12 20:08

Buhahahahahahaha!!! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: WIN! :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Adrenaline 29-01-12 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5944223)
More than you could imagine, Lara. More than you could imagine. (":

KEEP LAUGHING AT MY PAIN!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukass (Post 5944292)
LOOOOOOOOOL! :vlol:

Thank Chu for your innocent lovely laugh!
[IMG]http://i44.************/xo4jt2.png[/IMG]


Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 5944465)

[IMG]http://i41.************/2n1bz48.png[/IMG]

larafan25 29-01-12 21:28

^loool you forgot the arm bandage. :pi:

Killercowz 29-01-12 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrenaline (Post 5944732)
[IMG]http://i41.************/2n1bz48.png[/IMG]

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6076/jdknfcf.jpg

She's pointing her finger in case you're wondering.

Looks so deceptive.

larafan25 29-01-12 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 5944784)
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6076/jdknfcf.jpg

She's pointing her finger in case you're wondering.

Looks so deceptive.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/g...2008/snapy.png

edit: O i c u had the finger problem too, kay.

Stevo505 29-01-12 22:30

Uhm.. did TRF just make a new meme?

Adrenaline 29-01-12 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killercowz (Post 5944784)
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6076/jdknfcf.jpg

She's pointing her finger in case you're wondering.

Looks so deceptive.

I was trying to be ordinary ship wrecked Lara not harmed Lara XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5944740)
^loool you forgot the arm bandage. :pi:

Like I said. ^

Rai 29-01-12 23:18

*looks at last couple of thread pages*

Sooo...this is what boredom does to Lara fans. Right. *backs away slowly*


:p

Karl, Meagan...we need help. If this isn't a cry for new stuff, nothing is. Save the rest us of from this madness!!

CiaKonwerski 29-01-12 23:27

I am beyond excited for February. :)

Underhoe 29-01-12 23:59

Let's spam the forum with Lara until we get news.

NCFirebolt21 29-01-12 23:59

It seems Karl Stewart can't do anything without his chicken fried and a cold beer.♪

NightWish 30-01-12 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 5945000)
[CENTER] Let's spam the forum with Lara until we get news.

:tmb:


Great pic btw

Underhoe 30-01-12 00:31

^Thanks. :p

Now...news, or else...
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8009/jhjghj.png

larafan25 30-01-12 00:42

^her nose and the arch of her glasses look like a belly button. :p

We do technically have a thread in this section devoted to funny images of Lara. :pi:

Stevo505 30-01-12 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 5945053)
^Thanks. :p

Now...news, or else...
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8009/jhjghj.png

:vlol: I love how your classic Lara is all badass and your reboot Lara is all like "oh noes D:"

Adrenaline 30-01-12 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rai (Post 5944945)
*looks at last couple of thread pages*

Sooo...this is what boredom does to Lara fans. Right. *backs away slowly*


:p

Karl, Meagan...we need help. If this isn't a cry for new stuff, nothing is. Save the rest us of from this madness!!

Lol IKR?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 5945000)
Let's spam the forum with Lara until we get news.

YES!!!!!!
GREAT IDEA!!!
[IMG]http://i44.************/2aaim28.png[/IMG]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhoe (Post 5945053)
^Thanks. :p

Now...news, or else...
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8009/jhjghj.png

Incredible art!!! :O :O :O
And I agree...
OR ELSE....
[IMG]http://i39.************/10hk4zc.png[/IMG]

just*raidin*tomb 30-01-12 02:38

wut is goin on

tombstone 30-01-12 02:39

it appears this thread has gotten highjacked ------------________-----------

Lukass 30-01-12 02:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 5945192)
wut is goin on

People are getting bored. Won't blame them for that.

larafan25 30-01-12 02:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 5945192)
wut is goin on

We're all waiting up for the gameplay trailer tomorrow.


























just kidding I'm sad now.

tombstone 30-01-12 02:43

erry1 has gone loony :o

larafan25 30-01-12 02:44

It's nothing really.

tombstone 30-01-12 02:48

if u say sooo :pi:

Mr GaGa 30-01-12 03:29

Sooo I'm bored :( no tomb raider anything

larafan25 30-01-12 03:39

I'm so tempted to replay the TR trilogy, but saying that makes me want to replay TR4.

I just...I'm so glad that my perception of this game is knowing the odd fact about gameplay and only having scene two very small pieces of gameplay. As I don't want to see a lot, and I certainly don't want to know everything in context.

But I am still desperate for some media.

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by larafan25 (Post 5945248)
I'm so tempted to replay the TR trilogy, but saying that makes me want to replay TR4.

I just...I'm so glad that my perception of this game is knowing the odd fact about gameplay and only having scene two very small pieces of gameplay. As I don't want to see a lot, and I certainly don't want to know everything in context.

But I am still desperate for some media.

I am feeling just like that too :/ i want new Media and i have been thinking of Replaying all the TR and Lara Croft games from TR1 to LCGOL (including watching the movies). That's what desperation does to me when No media is released. :p

lcroft_lc 30-01-12 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by CiaKonwerski (Post 5944953)
I am beyond excited for February. :)

You should be excited for beyond February.

JsotoTRSaga 30-01-12 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcroft_lc (Post 5945253)
You should be excited for beyond February.

OMG. If they don't release info in February we will have to Spam threads til'l they Release new info! :p They better Do something fast! and by the way, new fans of the series and non fans will probably forget about the game if they Keep the silence. ;)

Spong 30-01-12 03:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga (Post 5945254)
OMG. If they don't release info in February we will have to Spam threads til'l they Release new info! :p

Just make sure you do it over at the Eidos board, not here ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 19:17.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.