www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

tr fan 4 ever 11-09-18 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmoor (Post 7972820)
I know, makes no sense at all.

I did wonder if it's because the Europe edition has different language options in the cutscenes.... but I suppose you have that version too / all versions have different language options??? And would it even make that much difference. Nearly 20GB

Tbh though, God of War was around 50GB and so I was expecting TR to be up there as I see them as similar types of AAA games.

Language files can't be that big right? I don't know. I've never seen something like this before.

AntRaidsTombs 11-09-18 19:15

Tomorrow is the day for Croft Edition buyers!!! I'm so freaking happy, I couldn't stand being gone from the forums. However, I didn't want to be spoiled at all:jmp:

TrustyBow 11-09-18 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntRaidsTombs (Post 7972859)
Tomorrow is the day for Croft Edition buyers!!! I'm so freaking happy, I couldn't stand being gone from the forums. However, I didn't want to be spoiled at all:jmp:

Glad to have you back :hug:

Happy to share this experience with you all. I signed up to become a member on this forum around the time the CGI trailer dropped and have been visiting daily since. Having the game actually release after all this time is a surreal feeling.

Thank you everyone for making this wait more acceptable :D

lcroft_lc 11-09-18 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrustyBow (Post 7972879)
Glad to have you back :hug:

Happy to share this experience with you all. I signed up to become a member on this forum around the time the CGI trailer dropped and have been visiting daily since. Having the game actually release after all this time is a surreal feeling.

Thank you everyone for making this wait more acceptable :D

The reboot time campaign was so much more exciting on TRF. Damn those days! :(

BluenoseGames 11-09-18 20:07

I think I'm gonna give Reboot film a second shot to kill some time.

2001LC20 11-09-18 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluenoseGames (Post 7972924)
I think I'm gonna give Reboot film a second shot to kill some time.

Did you like it first time watching?

klona 11-09-18 20:13

It's the 12th of September here and I still can't access the game from Steam!

BluenoseGames 11-09-18 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2001LC20 (Post 7972929)
Did you like it first time watching?

I thought it was ok, just not great or anything.

maximum_123 11-09-18 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 7972935)
It's the 12th of September here and I still can't access the game from Steam!

It looks like it will release 5AM PDT/1PM BST on the 12th.

lcroft_lc 11-09-18 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by klona (Post 7972935)
It's the 12th of September here and I still can't access the game from Steam!

16 more hours left until it unlocks simultaneously.


All times are GMT. The time now is 17:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.