www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Rise of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Rise of the Tomb Raider Appreciation Thread (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=225204)

Delamo1999 03-10-20 23:32

Rise of the Tomb Raider Appreciation Thread
 
Pardon me if this thread already exists. I didn't see any Appreciation threads so I'm creating one. I love this game. I loved how she could jump into the trees. The Geothermal Valley is really scenic. The first DLC was very challenging, and I did it after several tries. I'd like to hear your appreciation thoughts for the game.

Jamise_Croft 05-10-20 12:51

Is my fav from the trilogy, everything the exploration and shoot sections are really balanced for me.
The story could be better but at least is entertaining and understandable

TrustyBow 05-10-20 18:47

Easily my favorite in the trilogy and one of my all time favorite games. It hit that nice sweet spot between linear/non-linear gameplay. You could beeline through the story or take your time exploring. Either option didn't really affect the pacing too much. The games overall flow is perfect.

Patrick star 06-10-20 10:12

The most balanced , polished , beautiful , fun , replayable and critically acclaimed title of the trilogy and rightfully so :tmb: A brilliant game and easily Top 3 TR games material for me !

Chamayoo 06-10-20 17:03

It's also my favourite from the trilogy. :)

What I like / love :
- Blood Ties
- The Orrery
- The level selection
- Prophet's Tomb
- The bear fight
- The fact your grapple can stick with almost every spot
- Baba Yaga the best boss fight of the trilogy
- The crypts and tombs

AimlessThunder 06-10-20 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8244210)
- The fact your grapple can stick with almost every spot

I don't get why they had to downgrade it for Shadow.

Jamise_Croft 06-10-20 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AimlessThunder (Post 8244275)
I don't get why they had to downgrade it for Shadow.

ikr? It was so frustrating

Chamayoo 07-10-20 06:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by AimlessThunder (Post 8244275)
I don't get why they had to downgrade it for Shadow.

I dunno. Maybe too much permissive ? Or they simply forgot. :D
At least we had a real swinging this time, but still a shame.

Delamo1999 13-10-20 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamayoo (Post 8244210)
It's also my favourite from the trilogy. :)

What I like / love :
- Blood Ties
- The Orrery
- The level selection
- Prophet's Tomb
- The bear fight
- The fact your grapple can stick with almost every spot
- Baba Yaga the best boss fight of the trilogy
- The crypts and tombs

Baba Yaga is a toughie. It took me many tries to get through it both times I played. I did it and was surprised at who the antagonist was.

FanosCroft 14-10-20 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick star (Post 8244165)
The most balanced , polished , beautiful , fun , replayable and critically acclaimed title of the trilogy and rightfully so :tmb: A brilliant game and easily Top 3 TR games material for me !

well said


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.