www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Tomb Raider Forum Member Pictures (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162731)

ajrich17901 23-01-10 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by xx_Hunt_xx (Post 4315252)
Oldie :D makes me sad cos them mushrooms arnt there anymore! :(
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...Outside142.jpg

Looking amazing as usual :tmb:

maniakatosheto 23-01-10 01:29

My friends tell me i look like harry potter :o
http://194.12.229.99/photos/17/69/69061l.jpg http://194.12.229.99/photos/17/69/69058l.jpg

just*raidin*tomb 23-01-10 02:35

^Yeah, ya do. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomb-Dude (Post 4315234)
Nice to finally see a picture of you.
Looking good :)

What? I've posted a couple of pics before.:p Thanks.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbonek_0051 (Post 4315247)
Looking yummeh Tommeh.;)

Looking handsome, btw you have gorgeous eyes!:eek::cln:

Really? WOW! Thanks you:cln:.

maniakatosheto 23-01-10 02:41

you have amaizing eyes!! :O and your cute!
I LIKEY :mis:

just*raidin*tomb 23-01-10 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by maniakatosheto (Post 4315531)
you have amaizing eyes!! :O and your cute!
I LIKEY :mis:

Oh my gawd! Bring oreos! :p

TRenTIs 23-01-10 03:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by john_york (Post 4313465)

Cute photos. You guys look great. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lavinder (Post 4313513)

You are just gorgeous. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper456 (Post 4314376)
Was playing around with some new apps on my phone and thought why not...made me look pretteh didn't et LOL

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...IMG_0250-2.jpg

You know what? It almost did... :ton:

:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by corey01 (Post 4315184)
Oh my gaaad, a pic I didnt take myself!
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2872369_n.jpg

I call it..'the glare :mis:' (I had a mouthful of vodka.thats why my mouth looks weird) :p

You have very nice cheekbones. :hug:

sikasika18 23-01-10 07:27

http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/DSCF0484.jpg

me today=P not so good pic hihi:p

lacryjr 23-01-10 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchthesky (Post 4313562)

Really, really pretty *-*. Can we see the rest of your tatoo ?

TRenTIs 23-01-10 08:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by sikasika18 (Post 4315704)

It's a tiny photo, so it's hard to see you. You look cute, though. :hug:

Night Crawler 23-01-10 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by maniakatosheto (Post 4315409)
My friends tell me i look like harry potter :o
http://194.12.229.99/photos/17/69/69058l.jpg

To me that just looks like some dude looking at porn. :D

*Runs away*

Croft, Lara 23-01-10 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper456 (Post 4314376)
Was playing around with some new apps on my phone and thought why not...made me look pretteh didn't et LOL

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...IMG_0250-2.jpg

Mine.

TRenTIs 23-01-10 09:21

^ Well then let's see a photo of you both together. :)

viper456 23-01-10 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRenTIs (Post 4315840)
^ Well then let's see a photo of you both together. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...26_9496919.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...56/lmfao-3.jpg

LOL Im so in trouble.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...456/lolz-1.jpg


Happy you needy *****? :p

Croft, Lara 23-01-10 09:28

I'm gonna make your life hell, Geordie!!!

That aint gonna be pizza your eating tonight!

viper456 23-01-10 09:29

I can't help it if you are a tool! lmao

Croft, Lara 23-01-10 09:30

I'll be using a tool on you!!

A HAMMER!!!

TRenTIs 23-01-10 09:33

That poor girl; obliviously being molested. :vlol:

You guy's look cute together, though. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper456 (Post 4315848)
Happy you needy *****? :p

Happy now that Michael's going to kill you? yes. :ton:

Tomb-Dude 23-01-10 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by just*raidin*tomb (Post 4315524)


What? I've posted a couple of pics before.:p Thanks.:)


Really??!!

Damn I really need to check this thread more often >.>

Naz2000 23-01-10 14:21

Everyone's looking goood! :tmb:
Viper - You look great :)

Managed to set up a little photoshoot at college yesterday, so obviously I decided to work it for the camera! Ha

[IMG]http://i47.************/k3umph.jpg[/IMG]

Vogue!!!

MattTR 23-01-10 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianna12 (Post 4308752)
Debby: Again, you look like a model! Gorgeous!:tmb:

I met Dave (Admles) yesterday!:jmp:
http://i45.************/35m08jn.jpg
:hug:

OMG, finally! :D I hope you two had a great time. :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper456 (Post 4315848)

Love this shot! You guys look incredibly sexy. :cool:

Looking good everybody! :hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naz2000 (Post 4316392)

Wow! You look like a model. :eek: awesome shot! :o

touchthesky 23-01-10 16:27

Best hood everrrr

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...3_876395_n.jpg

Naz2000 23-01-10 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTR (Post 4316393)
Wow! You look like a model. :eek: awesome shot! :o

Thank-youuu Matt! :tmb:

Melonie Tomb Raider 23-01-10 21:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naz2000 (Post 4316392)
Everyone's looking goood! :tmb:
Viper - You look great :)

Managed to set up a little photoshoot at college yesterday, so obviously I decided to work it for the camera! Ha

[IMG]http://i47.************/k3umph.jpg[/IMG]

Vogue!!!

Dang, you're very handsome! Are you mixed? You definitely have some great genes, and looking that that, you could really be a professional man model if you wanted to. Very, very handsome!

Marianna. Aww, that's so cool that you met Dave! And you look so adorable, you have a little but of an Asian look to you *jealous*. It's amazing how you look so gorgeous without a stitch of makeup! Very nice. :D

Marianna12 23-01-10 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattTR (Post 4316393)
OMG, finally! :D I hope you two had a great time. :hug:

We had a great time, thanks Matty!:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchthesky (Post 4316642)
Best hood everrrr

[IMG]http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs123.snc3/17039_444744785108_887575108_10690163_876395_n.jpg[/I

Amazing indeed!:tmb: Looking good!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naz2000 (Post 4316392)
Managed to set up a little photoshoot at college yesterday, so obviously I decided to work it for the camera! Ha

[IMG]http://i47.************/k3umph.jpg[/IM
Vogue!!!

Wow you're so handsome! Like a model!:tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper456 (Post 4315848)
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/viper456/7634_314904115326_716465326_9496919.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/viper456/lmfao-3.jpg[/IM
LOL Im so in trouble.
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/viper456/lolz-1.jpg[/IM

Happy you needy *****? :p

Best pics ever!:vlol: Looking great together!:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 4317535)
Marianna. Aww, that's so cool that you met Dave! And you look so adorable, you have a little but of an Asian look to you *jealous*. It's amazing how you look so gorgeous without a stitch of makeup! Very nice. :D

Asian look? Never heard of that one before, but it's definately a good thing, thanks!:hug:

Eleana 23-01-10 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naz2000 (Post 4316392)
Everyone's looking goood! :tmb:
Viper - You look great :)

Managed to set up a little photoshoot at college yesterday, so obviously I decided to work it for the camera! Ha

http://i47.************/k3umph.jpg

Vogue!!!

Wow. :cln:

You are gorgeous

Catracoth 24-01-10 01:49

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs141...._4439476_n.jpg
Inked up by Kat Von D.

Lara_Fan_33 24-01-10 05:15

I want to post a picture of myself here off of facebook, could someont tell me how to do that? (Iknow im useless :p)

amore-guy 24-01-10 05:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_33 (Post 4318369)
I want to post a picture of myself here off of facebook, could someont tell me how to do that? (Iknow im useless :p)

Sure, right click the desired pic and select "Copy image URL".
When you post it here, you should type [IMG](Paste the image's URL)[/IMG]
Thats it.. lol you are not useless:tea::D:):p:D

Lara_Fan_33 24-01-10 05:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by amore-guy (Post 4318372)
Sure, right click the desired pic and select "Copy image URL".
When you post it here, you should type [IMG](Paste the image's URL)[/IMG]
Thats it.. lol you are not useless:tea::D:):p:D

that option doesnt come up :mad: lol

TombRaiderFan. 24-01-10 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_33 (Post 4318377)
that option doesnt come up :mad: lol

Right click the image and go to "properties"

Copy what it says right next to "Adress(URL):"

TinyPic let's you re-size images and gives it ready for you to post in a forum format. :)

http://************/?t=postupload

Reggie 24-01-10 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catracoth (Post 4318098)
Inked up by Kat Von D.

Wow, that's a lot of tattoing! Looking good though. :tmb:

Naz2000 24-01-10 09:46

Woah thanks so much for the comments guys!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marianna12 (Post 4317556)
Wow you're so handsome! Like a model!:tmb:

Thank-you Marianna :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleana (Post 4317802)
Wow. :cln:

You are gorgeous

Thank-youuu! :tmb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider (Post 4317535)
Dang, you're very handsome! Are you mixed? You definitely have some great genes, and looking that that, you could really be a professional man model if you wanted to. Very, very handsome!

Thank-you so much Melonie! Yep I'm mixed race, I've been told I would make a good model before but I dunno, I suppose it's something I'd like to try though :)

@ Catracoth - That's a great picture :tmb:

Aranara 24-01-10 10:06

This is my Lara Croft T-shirt I recently made :p:

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/u...Picture1-1.png

Crisl 24-01-10 10:09

Whoa, awesome T-shirt, Aranara :jmp:
And you look cute :D

nightwishgirl84 24-01-10 10:31

Aww you're so cute Ruxi!
Love your t-shirt :D

Aranara 24-01-10 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisl (Post 4318558)
Whoa, awesome T-shirt, Aranara :jmp:
And you look cute :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightwishgirl84 (Post 4318582)
Aww you're so cute Ruxi!
Love your t-shirt :D

Thank you! :hug:

Lara_Fan_33 24-01-10 10:46

Love your shirt :D

CuteKittenlol 24-01-10 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naz2000 (Post 4316392)
Everyone's looking goood! :tmb:
Viper - You look great :)

Managed to set up a little photoshoot at college yesterday, so obviously I decided to work it for the camera! Ha

http://i47.************/k3umph.jpg

Vogue!!!

You most definitely are working it for that camera.. Yummeh ;)

Aranara 24-01-10 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lara_Fan_33 (Post 4318609)
Love your shirt :D

Thanks! :hug:

-DaNnEe.. 24-01-10 13:15

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/z...streams/dp.jpg

I look a little weird but whatever, was a good night!


All times are GMT. The time now is 21:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.