Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider on Mobile (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Do you still play Relic Run? (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=220001)

Grizzly Bear 24-10-18 21:29

The game used to be much better graphically! Why did they decide to downgrade the graphics?
It was a while since I played it, so probably I don't remember exactly how it was, it would be interesting to see a comparison.

NoahCrofRaider 24-10-18 22:29

[QUOTE=Grizzly Bear;8004344]The game used to be much better graphically! Why did they decide to downgrade the graphics?
It was a while since I played it, so probably I don't remember exactly how it was, it would be interesting to see a comparison.[/QUOTE]

I just checked it yesterday, and it previously wasn’t nearly as bright. Everything (on the map, at least) looks nearly blinding now.

Athukraz 24-10-18 23:04

Why would they remove those awesome music tracks lol if you didn't want music you could just turn it off in the settings menu.

NoahCrofRaider 24-10-18 23:11

[QUOTE=Athukraz;8004423]Why would they remove those awesome music tracks lol if you didn't want music you could just turn it off in the settings menu.[/QUOTE]

I guess they wanted more isolation? :p

Athukraz 25-10-18 15:45

[QUOTE=NoahCrofRaider;8004437]I guess they wanted more isolation? :p[/QUOTE]

Boring. There's no benefit or reason to bring isolation back in 2018 other than nostalgia. Loved the music and it made the runs thrilling

-Roli- 14-05-20 13:10

Hi guys!

Since the latest iOS update Relic [I]Run[/I] won't [I]run[/I] on my phone. Has anyone [I]run[/I] into the same problem? :p

Thanks! :D

AndriyRaider_ 14-05-20 15:06

[QUOTE=-Roli-;8197263]Hi guys!

Since the latest iOS update Relic [I]Run[/I] won't [I]run[/I] on my phone. Has anyone [I]run[/I] into the same problem? :p

Thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

^ I have the same problem on my iphone 7:ponder:,I contacted the company,but no response.:(

andre_costa 14-05-20 15:24

I think they just gave up on Relic Run... The last time they updated the game (At least on Android) was in February 2019, and it brought so many issues, like not having music during the gameplay, bugs with the brightness... And after that, they didn't fix anything else.

Kapu 15-05-20 17:21

[QUOTE=-Roli-;8197263]Hi guys!

Thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

More reason for me to stay on iOS 13.3.1, I guess. :o

CheshireBitch 16-05-20 20:16

Yeah I downloaded it last week and the game was really unstable, it crashes a lot which is really a problem for a runner like that. And I agree on the brightness of it, it's way too much. And also the downgrade in graphics makes it really ugly...

It's really a shame because it was a very good runner...