www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Tomb Raider Chronicles (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   tr5 sprint gameshark cheat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=227223)

Simpt9509 20-05-22 14:15

tr5 sprint gameshark cheat
 
hi i would like to know what s the cheat code to have infinite sprint for tr5 in the psx version? the code is published for the previous games but not for this one, i wonder why...:confused:

mizuno_suisei 21-05-22 00:34

It seems to exist, I just did a quick google. Most online results for gameshark codes tend to vary from website to website. Eg some sites will show basic codes like unlimited health, others will show more advanced or unique ones like moon jump etc. Not one site seems to show ALL the codes sadly.

Google exactly the following (including the double quotations - it ensures the result MUST include the word sprint somewhere)

Tomb raider chronicles gameshark "sprint"

I see two results so far that include unlimited/infinite sprint :), one being for the PAL release. ofcourse bare in mind to make sure the results match your game version.

Simpt9509 21-05-22 18:23

but the one im looking if for the NTSC U ver and it doesnt seems to appear on any page

Simpt9509 21-05-22 18:24

i mean there s no inf sprint cheat for the North American ver

tlr online 21-05-22 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simpt9509 (Post 8356647)
but the one im looking if for the NTSC U ver and it doesnt seems to appear on any page

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simpt9509 (Post 8356648)
i mean there s no inf sprint cheat for the North American ver

Please make use of the edit fuction to add additional commentary if no one has posted in the interim, see this rule for further info.

mizuno_suisei 22-05-22 01:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simpt9509 (Post 8356647)
but the one im looking if for the NTSC U ver and it doesnt seems to appear on any page

Sadly this may mean that it was never found or deceloped as a usable code. I believe most gameshark codes were made by, very knowledgable people with experience in PS1 code and memory etc, not actually released by the game devs themselves.

Very unlikely but have you considered trying to input the code from the PAL build into the USA one? You never know...it may work

Simpt9509 22-05-22 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei (Post 8356708)
Sadly this may mean that it was never found or deceloped as a usable code. I believe most gameshark codes were made by, very knowledgable people with experience in PS1 code and memory etc, not actually released by the game devs themselves.

Very unlikely but have you considered trying to input the code from the PAL build into the USA one? You never know...it may work

no the codes are only region specific, you cant use a PAL code with an american game, already tried and obviously doesnt work:tea: but i will research the memory to find and post it so we can finally have the cheat after nearly 22 years this game came out


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.