Tomb Raider Forums

Tomb Raider Forums (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

Vaskito 15-03-18 23:40

[QUOTE=TheShadowOfMe;7835725]So, we think that she's more prepared this time around (fingerless gloves, MAYBE shorter hair, her "final rise" etc.). Does that mean that she won't wear her necklace anymore? We all know (since reboot was announced) that necklace wasn't/isn't practical.

IDK why I had to bring this one up, but I really love her necklace and meaning behind it, so I'd be sad if it wasn't there in SOTTR.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. The necklace is an iconic symbol on the reboot era.

Is Kennard the guy who attacks Lara in Rise at the manor?

Mikky 15-03-18 23:41

[QUOTE=2001LC20;7835719]I expect something that Lara uses throughout the journey... Idk maybe a journal book her necklace etc.[/QUOTE]

Those are things we already got with Rise.

I'm telling you guys, it will be a moon and sun... Well, a moon lamp.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aMobjkF.jpg[/img]

But modified, to include an adjustable slider to change the stage of the eclipse. Also features a timed mode, so you can watch the eclipse in real-time. Look closely at a specific time and you will be able to see Lara's shadow inside the lamp. Included in the [B]Special Limited Eclipse Edition[/B] for the low price of 299.99.

WWETombRaider 15-03-18 23:45

[QUOTE=Mikky;7835731]But modified, to include an adjustable slider to change the stage of the eclipse. Also features a timed mode, so you can watch the eclipse in real-time. Look closely at a specific time and you will be able to see Lara's shadow inside the lamp. Included in the [B]Special Limited Eclipse Edition[/B] for the low price of 299.99.[/QUOTE]

Exclusive only on Square Enix store, and you've got yourself a deal. :p

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:47

[QUOTE=Vaskito;7835729]Exactly. The necklace is an iconic symbol on the reboot era.

Is Kennard the guy who attacks Lara in Rise at the manor?[/QUOTE]

Looks like him. But there are multiple enemies that kind of look like him during the game such as Lara's first kill in Siberia, the guy getting his eyes gouged out by Konstantin and other random enemies so I really don't know but it could be and they were just lazy to make other enemy models.

JsotoTRSaga 15-03-18 23:49

Actually he is quite different from the other mercenaries in Rise. His clothing, and face are distinctly different. Only thing similar maybe could be the hair but other than that I don't see the resemblances. Kennard Montez's rise model was unique.

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:51

[QUOTE=JsotoTRSaga;7835739]Actually he is quite different from the other mercenaries in Rise. His clothing, and face are distinctly different. Only thing similar maybe could be the hair but other than that I don't see the resemblances. Kennard Montez's rise model was unique.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't he have a darker skin than the enemies found around the game? Or is that just the lighting in the Manor that makes it look that way?

Patrick star 15-03-18 23:55

[QUOTE=Enya Brennan;7835565]
But what if we take the best parts of it? We surely can ensemble a great level set that way and please all of us who are hungry for some urban locations :cln:[/QUOTE]
I'd be all for it if they'd taken inspiration from Aldwych atmosphere-wise :tmb: don't have anything good to say about the rest though :o

[QUOTE]:vlol: Love you sass :hug:[/QUOTE]

:hug: :hug:

JsotoTRSaga 15-03-18 23:55

[QUOTE=Athukraz;7835741]Doesn't he have a darker skin than the enemies found around the game? Or is that just the lighting in the Manor that makes it look that way?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the skin, but his face and clothing are unlike any of the mercenaries in the game.

Athukraz 15-03-18 23:58

[QUOTE=JsotoTRSaga;7835745]Not sure about the skin, but his face and clothing are unlike any of the mercenaries in the game.[/QUOTE]

He wouldn't break into her house with a snowy environment outfit would he? :p
But yeah his face is actually different but still really similar to the other guys faces

JsotoTRSaga 16-03-18 00:02

Well in Syria they wore the same snowy outfits they wear in Siberia. I always found that a bit lazy but hey! It's a videogame. Kennard is different.
Now that that's out of the way I wonder If he will be a major villain in this game and if he is I am curious to see how Lara's chemistry with him will play out.