www.tombraiderforums.com

www.tombraiderforums.com (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/index.php)
-   Shadow of the Tomb Raider (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Shadow of the Tomb Raider - General Chat (https://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=219557)

charmedangelin 16-01-21 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider8 (Post 8269725)
Is there any chance, Survivor lara is ever gonna get the duals ? Also why does shadow not feature duals ?

Shadow is beyond me, at some point CD didn't want the duals to return after Microsoft made their decision is my best guess.

*Flashbacks to the "forget shorts, dual guns, dinosaur's" thread*

New Dwight 16-01-21 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8269829)
Shadow is beyond me, at some point CD didn't want the duals to return after Microsoft made their decision is my best guess.

*Flashbacks to the "forget shorts, dual guns, dinosaur's" thread*

The eggroll, I remember, spurring that bull****.

Raider8 16-01-21 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeJuice (Post 8269727)
technology's not quite there yet

Been hearing this since at least an Eternity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by charmedangelin (Post 8269829)
Shadow is beyond me, at some point CD didn't want the duals to return after Microsoft made their decision is my best guess.

*Flashbacks to the "forget shorts, dual guns, dinosaur's" thread*

Who tf is Microsoft to make that decision, why were they even allowed to make such a serious decision regarding the narrative that can potentially damage the whole character!? I didn't know investing in a game, you can alter the character of a big franchise as well...

This makes me think CD WAS going in the right direction when lara wielded duals at the end of 2013 but then sadly Microsoft happened. Reboot lara could have been written WAY better and even more loveable had these studios and Microsoft not make some stupid ass decisions.

New Dwight 16-01-21 10:33

Damn, that shade
https://youtu.be/Y0muXSQRVEg?t=732

OrangeJuice 17-01-21 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Dwight (Post 8269753)
bs lie. if avengers can she could, but I wouldn't want her filthy ass to taint them anyways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider8 (Post 8269864)
Been hearing this since at least an Eternity.

glad the irony landed

Junk 17-01-21 18:29

Shadow of the Tomb Raider didn't work with DX12! Please Help!
 
Urgently need help!

I have an unsolvable (for me) problem with SOTTR. The game does not start on DX12. It works with DX11 without any problems(but I need DX12 because I have a normal fps with it).

The first time I played SOTTR was in august and everything was fine for me until 70% of the game completion(the game worked with DX12) and after that everything broke and the game stopped running... I abandoned the game and now decided to play it again but the problem still remains...

My PC:
GTX 1060 6GB, i7 4770K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia Driver 461.09, Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (19042.746)

I've already done a clean install of the driver using Display Driver Uninstaller, I've installed a few old drivers, I've rolled back the game to old versions, I've updated windows to the latest version, I've done clean installs via safe mode, I've reinstalled the game, I've got the language and a lot more - nothing helps... The last thing I'm counting on is a clean reinstall of windows

I really ask for any advice, any help on how to make the game work with DX12, given that it already worked with it..

Vaskito 17-01-21 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junk (Post 8270250)
Urgently need help!

I have an unsolvable (for me) problem with SOTTR. The game does not start on DX12. It works with DX11 without any problems(but I need DX12 because I have a normal fps with it).

The first time I played SOTTR was in august and everything was fine for me until 70% of the game completion(the game worked with DX12) and after that everything broke and the game stopped running... I abandoned the game and now decided to play it again but the problem still remains...

My PC:
GTX 1060 6GB, i7 4770K, 16GB RAM, Nvidia Driver 461.09, Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (19042.746)

I've already done a clean install of the driver using Display Driver Uninstaller, I've installed a few old drivers, I've rolled back the game to old versions, I've updated windows to the latest version, I've done clean installs via safe mode, I've reinstalled the game, I've got the language and a lot more - nothing helps... The last thing I'm counting on is a clean reinstall of windows

I really ask for any advice, any help on how to make the game work with DX12, given that it already worked with it..

That's really weird, because I have almost the same specs, and my game runs normally with DX12... are your GPU drivers the most recent ones?
What happens with the game? It simply doesn't launch? Or crashes after a while?
Have you tried creating a new save game instead?

Junk 18-01-21 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaskito (Post 8270292)
That's really weird, because I have almost the same specs, and my game runs normally with DX12... are your GPU drivers the most recent ones?
What happens with the game? It simply doesn't launch? Or crashes after a while?
Have you tried creating a new save game instead?

Last Nvidia drivers 461.09
Last Windows update(Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, 08.09.2020, 19042.746, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0)

I tried disabling cloud saving and deleting the saved folder - it doesn't help
I click play and just a black screen appears, after 20-25 seconds the game just closes and that's it
If necessary I can send log files

pitchtheripoff 18-01-21 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Dwight (Post 8269753)
God another animal speaking
Both them had no reason to be even touching TR.

What's with the hostility? Chillax, man ;)

jajay119 18-01-21 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Dwight (Post 8269882)

I don't get it. Context?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.